2015 Carlisle GO KARTS

XxSlowpokexX

Ok everyone. Every year I rent the local go kart track for an hour. Generally they have 10 cars with a set fee for the rental be there 10 or less cars available. Thus far its always been 10. Now in years past I went from losing money on this adventure from people backing out to way to many people wanting to join in. That caused us to split spots into 30 or even 15 minute intervals so everyone could have so fun at times.

Being we expect a bigger crowd this year I once again want everyone to get a shot. And dependent on how many people are in perhaps rent it for two hours.

So here is the deal. We generally rent at 11-12pm on a Saturday. We also have our annual dinner that same night (730 or so). Saturday is also a big day at the show field which is why dinner has been pushed to 730. So we can either do an extra hour before, 10-11 which cuts dinner short perhaps??? or an hour after which cuts drinking time if your into that kind of thing:O)..Unsure who wants in that late.

But First things first. The admission should be around 60 for an hour of too much fun (It hasn't gone up the past few years) . If too many join in I can start doing 3o min slots...Then look toward renting another hour. So for now who Is in? Full info will be posted in the official thread. This is just a preliminary run so to speak. But please. If you plan on not doing this don't say you will. And thanks:O)

1)Damon
2)Ralph
3)Davec73
4)Jacob
5)Kurt

Last edited:
Been too many years since I've been at Carlisle, can't miss out on karting! Put me down for at an hour, I can split it with my friend Stu that is coming along for the trip.

cheers
Ed

The more the merrier. If SCCoSW co-founder, Kurt Sunday is in, so am I. Intoxication is not optional, its expected to race.

Colonel (Ret) glenn

Back