WTB: Under drive pulley set

quatrini

as it says im looking for an under drive pulley set for the sc engine. prefer aluminum but will take steel, manufacturer does not matter also i dont care if they are black, chrome etc. anything works.

pm me with what youve got and price shipped to philadelphia, PA area.

I need the crank, water pump and alternator pulley. Saw the 3 piece set on a few websites for about 280 for the polished aluminum. Looking to save money with this deal, so we can negotiate. If theyre aluminum id offer 190 shipped and we could go from there. If they are steel idk the value of them so id need an asking price.

Oooohh. I see what you are saying. Im sorry i was looking for the 3 piece under drive set. I woukd be interested in one of these pulleys in the future. Do you still have them available and what do they cost?

yea i can cut them anytime on the cnc

I'll prob be doing a batch soon if theres enough people interested, I want to get at least 10 interested though so i can order the stock in bulk to save everyone coin

Bumping again cant find them anywhere. I thought they were on scu's website but so far i have found nothing.

Back