2015 Carlisle - Saturday night dinner - CONFIRMED WITH OLIVE GARDEN

I plan to be there, as usual. I'd also bet 1MTNCAT and Spare® Jim will go along as well.

Jim

I just confirmed everything with Olive Garden. We are actually RESERVED this year for the back room instead of a "best effort." Dinner time is 7pm. The back room holds around 40-45 people, and they will also hold a few of the tables just outside of the room for us.

They would really like a final head count on Friday. If you have not yet responded here but will be making dinner, please let me know. Likewise, if you can't make it and already said you're in, let me know. I'll be trying to firm up with people on Friday at Carlisle; I know some won't make it in until Saturday, so. . .

My current count based on this thread is 48 people.

I'm assuming me and my group will be joining the SCCoA for dinner but I will confirm this now.

Bryan, it doesn't appear that you ever actually came back and confirmed? (I would have been in this group...)

Pat, myself and buddy Heber are a definite

I just confirmed everything with Olive Garden. We are actually RESERVED this year for the back room instead of a "best effort." Dinner time is 7pm. The back room holds around 40-45 people, and they will also hold a few of the tables just outside of the room for us.

They would really like a final head count on Friday. If you have not yet responded here but will be making dinner, please let me know. Likewise, if you can't make it and already said you're in, let me know. I'll be trying to firm up with people on Friday at Carlisle; I know some won't make it in until Saturday, so. . .

My current count based on this thread is 48 people.

SWEEET!!!! Nice job. I will not be there Friday but I will be there Saturday so count me in.
:)

Guys, the Wife and I are glad that the tradition that Don O'Neill had so many years ago is now a staple of the club.

God Bless!

Back