2015 Carlisle - Saturday night dinner - CONFIRMED WITH OLIVE GARDEN

By my count, we're at 28 people. I'm sure more will join in as they probably don't read the forums but will be at Carlisle.

Last year we were over the limit for the room, and they wouldn't allow anyone else in due to fire regs. Would be nice if we filled the room again, but would hate to have people we can't accommodate.

My only other thought is to find a new venue a little bit outside of Carlisle (Do a cruise to it maybe) that would be able to better accommodate us. However, most would want a firm head count and/or deposit. I found a few local fire halls that have large banquet rooms, but then we'd have to handle catering it. Not sure we want to go down that road. . .

If I recall it's been the last 2 years we have been over capacity in the room (it's usually most or all of my group sitting outside the room LOL).

I don't really see an way for you to get an accurate head count on this dinner since there always seems to be a lot of people who don't frequent the board. I'm open to other venues but I also have no problems with the Olive Garden as they have been good to us. Do you remember what their maximum capacity is in that back room?

If I recall it's been the last 2 years we have been over capacity in the room (it's usually most or all of my group sitting outside the room LOL).

I don't really see an way for you to get an accurate head count on this dinner since there always seems to be a lot of people who don't frequent the board. I'm open to other venues but I also have no problems with the Olive Garden as they have been good to us. Do you remember what their maximum capacity is in that back room?

Get there on time. lol I wanna say the cap is 40 about 4 rows of ten people. Eh well maybe 50 or 60 the tables are kinda long. Whats there about 15 people per row at 4 rows?

By my count, we're at 28 people. I'm sure more will join in as they probably don't read the forums but will be at Carlisle.

Last year we were over the limit for the room, and they wouldn't allow anyone else in due to fire regs. Would be nice if we filled the room again, but would hate to have people we can't accommodate.

My only other thought is to find a new venue a little bit outside of Carlisle (Do a cruise to it maybe) that would be able to better accommodate us. However, most would want a firm head count and/or deposit. I found a few local fire halls that have large banquet rooms, but then we'd have to handle catering it. Not sure we want to go down that road. . .

Pat wife and I are in din din where ever we are finally eating, just in case i didnt already mention this ? :D

I would like a couple SCCOA stickers please? Also two-three SCCOA tshirts? Xtra large! :)

Bryan i know how to spell your name now! LMFAO :p

I THINK the room holds 50, if I remember correctly. I'll be calling them shortly to confirm they'll have us again (As opposed to calling the day of!)

The Wifey and I plan on being there this year as long as you have the space. Hopefully they will give up some of the perimeter tables as they did for the SCCoA back in the day... :)

Back