WTB: "Supercharged" Intercooler Pipe

Doobius

Looking for just the intercooler piping with the "Supercharged" wording on it. Let me know what you got. Must be able to ship to CA. Paypal ready.

^

think it might be a new user restriction or i am not seeing the PM function. just joined today, so it might be because i am new, or i do not know the forum well enough yet. interested in taking it off your hands and can send funds immediately if it is that intercooler tube with "supercharged" on it.

Yes in perfect condition....I dont have the pics on my phone, but you won't be disappointed....I upgraded to 3" pipes

good deal. i haven't researched these enough to know the answer, but is it 2.5" or 2.75"...? if i can get my post up so we can PM, i can send you paypal.

hello sir, any updates? haven't seen the part just yet. cannot PM, but if you can, just confirm it was shipped.

sorry...yes it has been shipped (cost $17 to ship...lol) Im at work will send you a tracking number as soon as I get home~

how much were you expecting. i can send a few more bucks for your trouble. and whats the eta on delivery? not worried about it, just want to know so i can check for it around that time. thanks again.

Back