Liverpool, NY-38th Annual ALL Ford Show June 28th

Rodeo Joe

SCCoA Member
Has anyone in the Syracuse area attended this show? I'm thinking about checking it as it doesn't fall on the same day as the New England club show as it has in the past.

I copied the information I have to it here:

Liverpool, NY - Sunday - 38th Annual ALL Ford Show, Swap Meet and Car Corral at the Clay Central Park 4821 Wetzel Rd zip 13090. "The ONLY Central NY ALL Ford Car Show!" This event brings in between 300 & 400 FANTASTIC Ford Products from around the region! There will be a $100.00 Best of Show Award, Food, Music and don't forget the Vendors & Car Corral. Show presented by The Syracuse Shelby, Mustang, Ford Club and Sponsored by The Central NY Ford Dealers Association. Pre-Registration $7.00 after and Day of Show Registration $10.00 for Judged Cars & $8.00 for Non Judged Cars at the gate. Spectator Admission 5.00/person with Children 12 and under being free and vendor fee $15.00 Pre-Registered or #$20.00 at gate and Car Corral being $10.00. Gates open for Registration at 8:30 am -12:00 Noon. Contact: Dennis Connor e-mail: dconnor8@twcny.rr.com or http://syracuseshelbymustangclub.com/home.php

Joe

Back