Wrapped Center Console with Pics

Ok I reassed my original declaration and come to the realization that I apparently didn't know what PM means, (Postmortem premature, premenstrual) which you inadvertently distinguished thus clarifying this debacle of
confusion I was experiencing. ?..... LMFAO

Thanks for explaining this although Slap me and call me stupid ,, but I dont know how to PM :confused: seems we revisit the
confused part all over again, is this "Mental Deja Vue"

If you look at the top of the SCCOA website, there is something called "Notifications". Click on it. Then click on "Inbox".

Even easier, click on jjklongisland name in any of his posts in this thread, then click on "Private Message".

If you can't figure it out from there your on your own! (Slap!) :D

If you look at the top of the SCCOA website, there is something called "Notifications". Click on it. Then click on "Inbox".

Even easier, click on jjklongisland name in any of his posts in this thread, then click on "Private Message".

If you can't figure it out from there your on your own! (Slap!) :D

Cofusous once say "if you open eyes you can see, if you open up mind you can think, but if you open eyes and mind you can see and think" LMFAO

See what happens when you get distracted with another toy and you take a few day break from the forum... lol

I dont feel comfortable posting the guys phone number on a public forum without his permission. I did mention to him I would try and spread the word regarding his work. PM Me and I get you his info!!!

George, I dont know where you are located but he even said he would do parts by UPS.

As far as wrap material, he only uses quality 3M Dinoc. If you do a search you will see whats available.

See what happens when you get distracted with another toy and you take a few day break from the forum... lol

I dont feel comfortable posting the guys phone number on a public forum without his permission. I did mention to him I would try and spread the word regarding his work. PM Me and I get you his info!!!

George, I dont know where you are located but he even said he would do parts by UPS.

As far as wrap material, he only uses quality 3M Dinoc. If you do a search you will see whats available.

LMFAO, Yes I now understand I am still learning this stuff on the forum and how to navigate it ect..

If I decide to do something like this I deff will PM you now that I know what that is LMFAOOOOOOOOO :p

Thanks for the response :D

187.gif

-Tim

LMFAO hey Tim do you think MIKEY Jackson liked Supercoupes LMFAO:D

Back