2015 SCCoA Top 15

Personal bests for both cars this weekend at the shootout, and the only time I ran mine all year!

Chris Homan 12.311 @ 114.980

Sarah Homan 12.177 @ 116.103

Not my personal best, but the fastest I have been in 4 or 5 years.

11.603 @ 118.384 - Kurt K - 92 Auto 3.8 w/ a 2.0 AR

w/ a 1.618 60' (not my best 60', but maybe my best mph)

Last edited:
Not my personal best, but the fastest I have been in 4 or 5 years.

11.603 @ 118.384 - Kurt K - 92 Auto 3.8 w/ a 2.0 AR

w/ a 1.618 60' (not my best 60', but maybe my best mph)

Nice Kurt. Good to see everyone running great times this year.

I am super excited to be able to post a new personal best at this years shootout.
On the last run of the day I managed this nice 1/4 mile run.

12.046 @ 112.654 - Quik95Sc - 95 Auto SC w/ an MPIII motor only (New Best on Motor)
11.175 @ 121.856 - Quik95Sc - 95 Auto SC w/ an MPIII and 125hp Wet Shot

New wheel and tire upgrade and the right tune seem to have made all the difference.

May try and squeeze out a 10.9XX later in the year in Bowling Green or Memphis when it gets even cooler, but we will see!!

Congrats to all those who had great times and personal best at this years shootout.

Smitty

Last edited:
I am super excited to be able to post a new personal best at this years shootout.

11.175 @ 121.856 - Quik95Sc - 95 Auto SC w/ an MPIII

New wheel and tire upgrade and the right tune seem to have made all the difference.

May try and squeeze out a 10.9XX later in the year in Bowling Green or Memphis we will see!!

Congrats to all those who had great times and personal best at this years shootout.

Smitty

Incredible run, your car was running great

Lots of nice runs! Cars are getting faster:) I need to get a cage in my car before next year so I can come run with you guys.

What's up Dave D. Tired of looking at v6's so you built up a 5.0 bird lol!

I don't know about this. The run was supposedly made while everyone else was at the awards presentation so NOBODY actually saw the run or has video.

That time slip could have been found on the ground!!!!

May try and squeeze out a 10.9XX later in the year in Bowling Green or Memphis we will see!!

Smitty

I don't know about this. The run was supposedly made while everyone else was at the awards presentation so NOBODY actually saw the run or has video.

That time slip could have been found on the ground!!!!

Do I really need to post it, I have it framed and matted with my car # and time/date to show it was during the beginning of the awards ceremony on it! LOL

Smitty

Thats a dam good run with a MPIII Congrads!!

12.351 @ 111.028 - ALS35 - 1993 SC - 4.2 - MPX - AOD

My ailing transmission held me back some. I promise it will be better next year!
Alan

Best I could do with it missing over 6000 rpm, but I did manage to tree Kurt K. on this pass so it's all good.

11.184 @ 121.36 - David Neibert - 1991 SC 4.2/2.3 Whipple AOD

11.18 timeslip 2015.jpg

David

Last edited:
Back