blower overdrive

I have a 95 true s-port blower with mp plenum.
also have big valve heads and ported
50 pound injectors
double ic and meth
my question is this
my goal is to get to a repeatable 12.5 runs
after the engine is back in I have a few tweaks to be made on the tune. THANKS TO XR7 DAVE AND MOST OFF ALL. DR.FISH FOR HELPING ME FIX THE NOT DATA LOG ISSUE AT THE SHOOTOUT.

10%
15%
20%
what boost level does each one make roughly?
if you have no belt slip
what is safe for the blower it's self
while the motor is out being fixed
was thinking about going a little bigger
SO FAR WITH BAD HG'S AND RINGS NOT SEATED BLOWING THE DIPSTICK OUT ON THE DYNO. IT'S MADE 257HP AND 292. THROUGH A 2,800 NON LOCKUP
current weight of mine is 3,740 with out me. this was on a cat scale.

Jason, I think my top end is pretty similar to yours. With 15% it makes 300hp with 389tq. (auto trans) Very streetable and very reliable.

plus there is a free kit in blue springs mo. that is brand new and on a 95 that I can help my self.
the owner will never no it's gone. his car dose not going any where.
it's always on the trailer.

Duane will see it missing when he disconnects the battery tender lol...:)

Well i thought i would give a update. I bought new 60 pound injeinjectors. New cam from dalke. Engine is in advanced engine in salina. Getting new pistons and another set of new heads with more porting than before. Also swapping everything from my 89 to the 90 I Bought

Well i thought i would give a update. I bought new 60 pound injeinjectors. New cam from dalke. Engine is in advanced engine in salina. Getting new pistons and another set of new heads with more porting than before. Also swapping everything from my 89 to the 90 I Bought

I'm still faster...........

Hope you're not swapping that wing :cool:

David

Back