Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Thread: Parting a 94 and 95 thunderbird sc

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833

    Parting a 94 and 95 thunderbird sc

    I have a large assortment of parts including some performance parts.

    1995

    The car is an auto with a slipping trans. The engine was sold so just down to the rest of the parts. Car is the pearl white color with grey interior. Car is in kms so the cluster will be different but sensor relays dash trim is present. Everything that is left will be between $5-75.00 +freight. I want the car off my trailer and off for scrap. Spindles, taillights sheet metal etc.

    1994 5 speed

    Red with grey interior. This is my friends car it has a red hood, dash trim. This one is a bit more picked over but will be scrapped a week Saturday if I get it stripped down. Drive train is being used in his other car that blew a head gasket a couple weeks ago


    Performance parts

    Ported late model sc with Mp inlet needs to be cleaned and painted as it is orange . Inlet Is polished and has some with overspray $800 plus freight. inlet has been sold asking $400 shipped for the ported supercharger
    85mm tb $225 shipped sold
    Raised top polished it has some green overspray on it.and some scratches on the nut $190 shipped sold
    85mm prom maff $75.00 sold
    3"mac cold air intake $ 50 not sure about filter condition.

    Email for pictures
    Last edited by jludorf; 06-01-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Maple Valley, Washington
    Posts
    36
    Would you be willing to sell your late model plenum separately? I'm in need of one. My email is hillyer34@comcast.net and this is my 10th post so I may be able to pm now I believe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    5,622
    Hi John!

    Things I need:

    1. Oval rubber plug in the floorboard behind the passenger seat
    2. The header panel aka the plastic rack that holds the bumper, headlights, corner lights, etc...
    3. If the headlamps and cornerlamps (the housing that holds the bulb) are clear and nice then I might take those instead of buying new ones.
    4. The moonroof motor cover
    5. Rear speaker covers
    6. a driver's side window motor
    7. driver and passenger side belt latch that bolts to the seat.


    cmac455@gmail.com or text me if you want to communicate there.
    1994 SC
    4.5L Twin Turbo SVO
    Project GTFD

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,693
    Hey John how's it going?

    I could use a good power antenna if you have one available, actually make that 2 of them. Need one for each of my 95's

    Let me know total shipped to 37042.

    Thanks,
    Smitty
    Venetian Blue 1995 5 Spd...............No ET
    Orange Crush Pearl 1995 Auto SC........11.175 @ 121.85 MPH
    462.54 rwhp, 461.42 tq
    Garage:http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=13

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jludorf View Post
    I have a large assortment of parts including some performance parts.

    1995

    The car is an auto with a slipping trans. The engine was sold so just down to the rest of the parts. Car is the pearl white color with grey interior. Car is in kms so the cluster will be different but sensor relays dash trim is present. Everything that is left will be between $5-75.00 +freight. I want the car off my trailer and off for scrap. Spindles, taillights sheet metal etc.

    1994 5 speed

    Red with grey interior. This is my friends car it has a red hood, dash trim. This one is a bit more picked over but will be scrapped a week Saturday if I get it stripped down. Drive train is being used in his other car that blew a head gasket a couple weeks ago


    Performance parts

    Ported late model sc with Mp inlet needs to be cleaned and painted as it is orange . Inlet Is polished and has some with overspray $800 plus freight.
    85mm tb $225 shipped
    Raised top polished it has some green overspray on it.and some scratches on the nut $190 shipped
    85mm prom maff $75.00
    3"mac cold air intake $ 50 not sure about filter condition.

    Email for pictures
    on the 95 how does the hood and bumper look? also how much on the transmission?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    ny\long island
    Posts
    2,657

    t/b n maf

    cam u post pics of the 85mm t/b and maf? how mush shipped to .zip 11550. thx tony.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    138
    I may be interested in the big plastic dash piece that goes around the gauges that houses the rear defrost switch, have you got that?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler.SC1990 View Post
    Would you be willing to sell your late model plenum separately? I'm in need of one. My email is hillyer34@comcast.net and this is my 10th post so I may be able to pm now I believe.
    I will email shortly
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    See pricing below


    QUOTE=CMac89;1084786]Hi John!

    Things I need:

    1. Oval rubber plug in the floorboard behind the passenger seat. Sure I have these
    2. The header panel aka the plastic rack that holds the bumper, headlights, corner lights, etc... lights are yellowed corners are not very clear but header panel is good how is $20
    3. If the headlamps and cornerlamps (the housing that holds the bulb) are clear and nice then I might take those instead of buying new ones.
    4. The moonroof motor cover it looks decent how about $15 for the speaker covers and sunroof motor cover
    5. Rear speaker covers
    6. a driver's side window motor sure $5
    7. driver and passenger side belt latch that bolts to the seat.
    $10/ pair

    I will have to work out the freight cost. I will look in my parts bins for lights too

    cmac455@gmail.com or text me if you want to communicate there.[/QUOTE]
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    They are both up part way so I will have to test them

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik95SC View Post
    Hey John how's it going?

    I could use a good power antenna if you have one available, actually make that 2 of them. Need one for each of my 95's

    Let me know total shipped to 37042.

    Thanks,
    Smitty
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    The bumper is decent but the hood has a couple rust spots email me at jludorf@shaw.ca and I can send pictures. The tranny is slipping so it would be a free core


    I forgot to mention hood $25, bumper cover 45. And tranny is free plus shipping

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonanthonycsp View Post
    on the 95 how does the hood and bumper look? also how much on the transmission?
    Last edited by jludorf; 04-11-2015 at 01:16 AM.
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    Can you email me at jludorf@shaw.ca and I can send pictures. I cannot get them to load from my phone.

    Price is $300 shipped.

    Quote Originally Posted by pock1 View Post
    cam u post pics of the 85mm t/b and maf? how mush shipped to .zip 11550. thx tony.
    Last edited by jludorf; 04-11-2015 at 01:17 AM.
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    833
    I do have a the trim if you email me at jludorf@shaw.ca I will send pictures. Price is $15 plus freight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I may be interested in the big plastic dash piece that goes around the gauges that houses the rear defrost switch, have you got that?
    Last edited by jludorf; 04-11-2015 at 01:18 AM.
    John Ludorf
    Member #2881

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    86
    I am looking for any and all black trim pieces around speedo around radio down by shifter. I also need auto shifter part whole assembly with shifter and base and lettering. I'll pm you parts I'm looking for.
    Pearl White 95 SC-stock for now
    White 93 SC-Currently on the DL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Manitowoc, Wisconsin
    Posts
    138

    5 speed shift knob

    Got a 5 speed shift knob? Price and condition? My email is jman1ispr0@gmail.com

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 08:41 PM
  2. SC 94 and 95 5speeds in CA
    By ebodycab in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 10:16 PM
  3. Parting out 89 and 95 SC
    By titaniumSC in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 07:50 PM
  4. WTB: 94-95 Thunderbird SC 5spd
    By blueovaloh87 in forum Want to Buy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 05:20 AM
  5. Best SC to buy are 94 and 95 correct? looking for a engine for my mustang
    By ajusaf in forum Super Coupe Club of Florida
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-12-2004, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •