Parting a 94 and 95 thunderbird sc

I do have a few of these 15for the dash cluster trim 10 for the radio and 15 for the console plate and $15 for the shifter. Where are you located and I will get you a freight price

47250 and do the dash pieces have all the holes to fasten them in good order.

I do have the tail lights I have a pair of sc light but only one lx light brand new in the ford container. I will test them and let you know how they work. The 94 is pretty much stripped now so I can take the 95 dash apart to check condition of the parts.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

interested in a 1995 radio.

I am looking for buying a radio for my 95 supercoupe. I have a ford An/FM/CD premium sound that is not working. Want to buy a replacement radio.
dave4567

The car is an auto with a slipping trans. The engine was sold so just down to the rest of the parts. Car is the pearl white color with grey interior. Car is in kms so the cluster will be different but sensor relays dash trim is present. Everything that is left will be between $5-75.00 +freight. I want the car off my trailer and off for scrap. Spindles, taillights sheet metal etc.

1994 5 speed

Red with grey interior. This is my friends car it has a red hood, dash trim. This one is a bit more picked over but will be scrapped a week Saturday if I get it stripped down. Drive train is being used in his other car that blew a head gasket a couple weeks ago

Performance parts

Ported late model sc with Mp inlet needs to be cleaned and painted as it is orange . Inlet Is polished and has some with overspray $800 plus freight.
85mm tb $225 shipped
Raised top polished it has some green overspray on it.and some scratches on the nut $190 shipped
85mm prom maff $75.00
3"mac cold air intake $ 50 not sure about filter condition.

Email for pictures[/QUOTE]

See pricing below

Hi John!

Things I need:

1. Oval rubber plug in the floorboard behind the passenger seat. Sure I have these
  2. The header panel aka the plastic rack that holds the bumper, headlights, corner lights, etc... lights are yellowed corners are not very clear but header panel is good how is $20
  3. If the headlamps and cornerlamps (the housing that holds the bulb) are clear and nice then I might take those instead of buying new ones.
  4. The moonroof motor cover it looks decent how about $15 for the speaker covers and sunroof motor cover
  5. Rear speaker covers
  6. a driver's side window motor sure $5
  7. driver and passenger side belt latch that bolts to the seat.
$10/ pair

I will have to work out the freight cost. I will look in my parts bins for lights too

cmac455@gmail.com or text me if you want to communicate there.

We'll forget about the headlights/corners, I'll purchase some new ones to it's nice and purdy. Also, if you could note providing all of the fasteners (including the plastic push connectors that the front bumper pushes into the panel) I would appreciate it. Other than that the prices look good.

Tail lights

The lights on the car have the tbird emblem plasti dipped. Still interested?

I do have the tail lights I have a pair of sc light but only one lx light brand new in the ford container. I will test them and let you know how they work. The 94 is pretty much stripped now so I can take the 95 dash apart to check condition of the parts.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Apparently the radio did not work. I have a couple others but am not sure of condition as every car has the wiring cut

Sorry

Originally Posted by joenintiesc
I'm also looking for the radio trim surround and auto shifter console/bezel, black and unblemished. Thanks!

I should have another good one same pricing $25 for the pair plus freight. Auto cars are easier.

Any updates on this? Sent you a pm a while ago...
Thanks!

Hey John,

How are you? Long time no speak. Would the carpet and sun visors work in my 91? If so, are they good?

Back