North Jersey Thunderbird Association Car Show June 13th, 2015

Rodeo Joe

SCCoA Member
The North Jersey Thunderbird Association presents the 33rd Annual Thunderbird Car Show Saturday June 13th, 2015 9:00 AM -3:00 PM.

Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church-60 Sunset Rd. Pompton Plains New Jersey.

Thunderbird only show - judging trophies awarded in classes from 1955-2005.
Participation awards for all T-Birds. All cars on grass with plenty of shade.
Vendors selling items and services for you and your car!
Food and restrooms on site.
Door prizes.

Judging starts at 12:00 noon.

Check out previous shows and more here.

I went to this show 2 years ago and had a great time, definitely worth checking out! :)

Joe

I went to this 10 years ago. Want to try to get back this year. Hopefully get some others to go too. Are you going this year? Bit of a haul for you!

I went to this 10 years ago. Want to try to get back this year. Hopefully get some others to go too. Are you going this year? Bit of a haul for you!
Definitely planning on being there, that's why I posted! :D

Wasn't too bad a ride. Day of the show I met up with one of the Retro-Bird guys outside of Hartford and drove down together. Left up here way too early, definitely made a long day. Thinking I might head down Friday afternoon and spend the night in the area to make things easier.

Joe

This Saturday folks, afternoon thunderstorms are in the forecast. Hopefully they won't affect the show.

Joe

Was there 2013 won second place

2 PIC,S IN 2013 GALLERY 1 DOOR OPEN MY BUTT IS STICKING OUT FLAMES ON DOOR 2 ENGINE COMPARTMENT DOG WITH EARS UP SAD NOTE ON WAY HOME WAS T-BONED CAR TODALED HURT HIP , LOST MY BEST BIRD. NOW ONLY HAVE 5 BOO HOO:eek:

It was good to talk with you guys today! Weather was better than expected I think.

How about that cake?! :p

Joe

It was nice show!!! Wish I got there sooner, it was cool seeing you again Rodeo Joe, along with Bryan Moore and Joe Brauner.

2 PIC,S IN 2013 GALLERY 1 DOOR OPEN MY BUTT IS STICKING OUT FLAMES ON DOOR 2 ENGINE COMPARTMENT DOG WITH EARS UP SAD NOTE ON WAY HOME WAS T-BONED CAR TODALED HURT HIP , LOST MY BEST BIRD. NOW ONLY HAVE 5 BOO HOO:eek:

Hey Freddie! This was my first time at the show, I really enjoyed it! Too bad to hear about your bird; hope to see you at another meet soon.

It was good to talk with you guys today! Weather was better than expected I think.

How about that cake?! :p

Joe

Joe, it was nice meeting you on Sat! The weather did turn out very good and that cake wasn't bad at all! :) I know you have a bit of a ride but I hope to see you at some of our future meets.

It was nice show!!! Wish I got there sooner, it was cool seeing you again Rodeo Joe, along with Bryan Moore and Joe Brauner.

Definitely was a nice show; I'll be back next year for sure! I'm glad your car is running better after the plug swap, hope to see you at our next meet.

Is any 1 going 2 the nazerath pa july 18 10-3;00

Bring ur swin trunks as the public pool is free look up..... Lehigh valley t-bird club .... All makes and models..... But birds can park with birds and vetts with vetts ....all the rest are scattered get there b4 12;00 and will recieve a photo of ur car on a 10/6 plaque after show free fireworks at nite
:)

Here's some pics that Joe and myself took at the show; they are also up on Facebook.

23ht2yh.jpg

6gwt3b.jpg

xgjnuf.jpg

i753z5.jpg

mb5q3r.jpg

2psnj28.jpg

1z3vwop.jpg

154g2a8.jpg

t0ov9y.jpg

313oa4i.jpg

6z4sax.jpg

156vo75.jpg