Carlisle Apparel - Question / Open Forum

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
So for the last 10 years or so we have done T-shirts for the event. Last year I feel like this finally caught up to us as I took home more shirts than ever...and I still have probably 100 shirts from last year. Previous years I had maybe 10-15 shirts left over that I just gave away to whomever at the Shootout. I feel the SCCoA Shirt Group Buy stole the event shirts thunder.

Given this ... does everyone still want shirts...or maybe something new like Hats...or throw out an idea...and see what we can draw up.

Thanks.

-Tim

So for the last 10 years or so we have done T-shirts for the event. Last year I feel like this finally caught up to us as I took home more shirts than ever...and I still have probably 100 shirts from last year. Previous years I had maybe 10-15 shirts left over that I just gave away to whomever at the Shootout. I feel the SCCoA Shirt Group Buy stole the event shirts thunder.

Given this ... does everyone still want shirts...or maybe something new like Hats...or throw out an idea...and see what we can draw up.

Thanks.

-Tim

I'm in for a shirt xxl. Are you going to just do a group buy type deal like the sccoa shirts?

I'm in for a shirt xxl. Are you going to just do a group buy type deal like the sccoa shirts?

Prior years I've just printed X amount and then people paid on the show field. Any extras sold quickly on the forums to those who didn't attend or wanted one additional shirts once home.

It's always worked out for me just to make the shirts and then pay the invoices after the show from sales...needless last year it was a loss to make shirts on my half.

-Tim

Tim,
I will take one shirt and two shirts for my kids. If you want to pay prior to ordering them, I can.

Let me know.

Ken

Prior years I've just printed X amount and then people paid on the show field. Any extras sold quickly on the forums to those who didn't attend or wanted one additional shirts once home.

It's always worked out for me just to make the shirts and then pay the invoices after the show from sales...needless last year it was a loss to make shirts on my half.

-Tim

Tim, what are the shirts going to look like and/or say? As well as cost per shirt? :confused: I am not familiar with them as i am still new in the club. :eek:

Hi Tim, I won't make the show this year, but hopefully next year. However I'll take 2 xl shirts. Can prepay if needed.
Rick

I'd like 2 XL shirts Tim, maybe even another hoody :) Love the hoody, came in handy over the winter!!!

Just an update. Just ordered the shirts...I gathered around 50 pre-orders and got a total of 80 shirts this year. The design on the front is based on the Boss 302 shirts Ford gave out 2 years ago...But essentially with a SC and saying SUPER COUPE where BOSS 302 is shown ...I've attached the original to give an idea.

Backside is also posted.

Overall should be a solid design...price point is $15 a shirt which is the same as any other year.

-Tim

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Back