Carlisle Apparel - Question / Open Forum

Just an update. Just ordered the shirts...I gathered around 50 pre-orders and got a total of 80 shirts this year. The design on the front is based on the Boss 302 shirts Ford gave out 2 years ago...But essentially with a SC and saying SUPER COUPE where BOSS 302 is shown ...I've attached the original to give an idea.

Backside is also posted.

Overall should be a solid design...price point is $15 a shirt which is the same as any other year.

-Tim

Tim AWESOME SHIRTS GREAT JOB!!!!!! :D

Tim,
I will take a 2XL, and a child's medium (if you can get it). I need one for my other son, but that one should be either an adult small or medium.

If you need any money, let me know I can pay you prior to carlisle.

Ken

Shirts have been ordered and I'll collect payment at the show...if I collect now it will be more confusion than needed. Like last year I'll let Sheena be in charge of the shirts and the money.

Also I will bring some embroidered hats as some have requested those.

Sizes I ordered were all adult sizes from adult small to 2xl...

So for the last 10 years or so we have done T-shirts for the event. Last year I feel like this finally caught up to us as I took home more shirts than ever...and I still have probably 100 shirts from last year. Previous years I had maybe 10-15 shirts left over that I just gave away to whomever at the Shootout. I feel the SCCoA Shirt Group Buy stole the event shirts thunder.

Given this ... does everyone still want shirts...or maybe something new like Hats...or throw out an idea...and see what we can draw up.

Thanks.

-Tim

I need a shirt

Very nice shirts Tim

I think he shirts turned out great! I'm in for 2- 1 large and 1 XL.

Dave, 95SC, 5 SPD, 60 k miles, black with gray leather interior.

Just wanted to let everyone know I will also bring with me the Paypal easy pay thing so I can accept Debt and Credit Cards. I know personally I hardly ever carry cash, so if this helps anyone its an available option. In order to cover the PayPal fees a shirt will run 45 cents more than with cash...but its there if needed.

-Tim

Back