2015 SC/XR7 Shootout dates and location confirmed

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
Mark your calendars....The 2015 SC/XR7 Shootout will be held Oct 9th-11th. The host hotel will be the Ramada Inn located in Mt. Sterling, KY and the track will be Mt. Park Dragway in Clay City, KY. All the details on this meet and info for how to book your room and register, will be provided soon.

Thanks, David

Last edited:
This is a new hotel.....unfortunately the hotel we've used the last 3 years that has been so good to us was booked and we needed to find another spot. The hotel change is what has taken us so long to announce final dates for 2015, it took us a long time to find a suitable site but I think this hotel will be good.

Yippeee!

We've got a little girl on the way (Aug 8th)...hope to make it down for at least part of the weekend. :)

I will be MIA this year for I will be getting married on 10/10/15...I will however make sure the beer pong/flippy cup table makes an appearance and perhaps a box of crap.

-Tim

I will be MIA this year for I will be getting married on 10/10/15...I will however make sure the beer pong/flippy cup table makes an appearance and perhaps a box of crap.

-Tim
Sounds like poor planning on your part ;)

Regardless, Congrats!

Sounds like poor planning on your part ;)

Regardless, Congrats!

;)

Oh I had it planned to happen 10/03/2015 however the venue we were both set on wasn't an option so here we are. Happy wife...happy life...God willing I will make the SC Shootout for many years to come. We can setup a Skype Feed if need be also.

-Tim

-Tim

Tim,

Congrats on getting married, you two make a great couple.

David

PS: 10/10 is also my Birthday.

;)

Oh I had it planned to happen 10/03/2015 however the venue we were both set on wasn't an option so here we are. Happy wife...happy life...God willing I will make the SC Shootout for many years to come. We can setup a Skype Feed if need be also.

-Tim

Tim CONGRATZ !:D

yay! looking forward to seeing everyone again and seeing how my new stuff does. I hated missing last year but I was in miserable pain:( But 98% better now and Matt has everything running and put back together just a couple minor things to take care of. Hopefully no down-to-the wire work getting done, lol.

mel

2016 Shootout

When are the shootout dates posted? Is it pretty much guaranteed to be the 1st or 2nd weekend in October?

The dates are posted when the Shootout committee can get the hotel, track and other pieces of the shootout puzzle coordinated and confirmed.

That can sometimes change when the shootout happens. With that being said it ranges from the last 2 weeks in Sept to the First 2 weeks in Oct., generally speaking.

Smitty

Back