May Super Mini Meet!

Post whores indeed! :p

Glad you enjoyed it Tom, it was great having you there!

Glad you figured it out George, good thing Joe was such a big help! :rolleyes: :p :D

LOL, wish I could say that was the case and give credit to him....

It turned out it was that I had a basic membership only and I had to pay for the extra benefit and option of everything else so I put up the $15.00 bucks and whala... lol instant gratification...:D

Post whores indeed! :p

Glad you enjoyed it Tom, it was great having you there!

Glad you figured it out George, good thing Joe was such a big help! :rolleyes: :p :D

Brian its coming down to the wire with regard to picking the size tires for my SC...

Either 245/45R18 all around or 245/45R18 up front and 275/40R18 on the rear

What's your take on it?

It turned out it was that I had a basic membership only and I had to pay for the extra benefit and option of everything else so I put up the $15.00 bucks and whala... lol instant gratification...:D

I was still a big help despite your unwillingness to give me credit. :p Just like I helped you make the right decision about trying to come to the mini-meet if your work schedule allows! :D

Bwaaa-hahaha:p:D

Nice sig pic! Thanks for showcasing the left rear corner of my trophy winning SC! :cool:

Nice sig pic! Thanks for showcasing the left rear corner of my trophy winning SC! :cool:

I am still in the building process of my profile, pics, ect an changed things a few times already. Not sure if I am happy with the pic may change it. It is bad enough I put time into building the garage portion of this and then deleted everything in error because I had the garage in there twice one with pics, info, ect but deleted the wrong one, now I have to do everything all over again :eek:

Brian its coming down to the wire with regard to picking the size tires for my SC...

Either 245/45R18 all around or 245/45R18 up front and 275/40R18 on the rear

What's your take on it?

George it's only fair I yell at you like I did Damon to spell my name correctly! (it's right in my signature you lazy bastard... :rolleyes:) :p

Now that that's out of the way... I'm planning on going staggered with my Mark mainly because I won't wear the tires out before they dry rot and the fact I'll be smoking the rears off anytime I can! ;) :D

Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

Check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385236235003867/?fref=nf

Great job Bryan!

Yes, please join. I'm pretty bad at putting names to faces, it's easier for me to put cars to usernames to names to faces. LOL

I hope you are extending invitations to be part of the club to your neighbors... :confused::D

The more the merrier! Even the likes of you and Damon are welcome to all our meets :p

George it's only fair I yell at you like I did Damon to spell my name correctly! (it's right in my signature you lazy bastard... :rolleyes:) :p

Now that that's out of the way... I'm planning on going staggered with my Mark mainly because I won't wear the tires out before they dry rot and the fact I'll be smoking the rears off anytime I can! ;) :D

Yes, please join. I'm pretty bad at putting names to faces, it's easier for me to put cars to usernames to names to faces. LOL

The more the merrier! Even the likes of you and Damon are welcome to all our meets :p

Sorry about that BRYAN I will make sure I spell it correctly from now on LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Last edited:
Its me fast freddie a.k.a. Thunderroad u,ll find me under frederick gross

hey everybody! As bryan had promised, the facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385236235003867/?fref=nf

great job bryan!

is any 1 going 2 the millville air show this sat may 9-10 and the t bird show at nazerath pa july 18 dorp me a line

GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

Iam getting ready to pull the trigger its coming down to the wire

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or
COOPER RS3-S
OR
HANKOOK V12 EVO2

?????? :D

GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

Iam getting ready to pull the trigger its coming down to the wire

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or