I'm looking for an entire chassis wiring harness for a 1990 ford thunderbird sc

C

CodyLawson94

Hey everybody I just bought a 1990 ford thunderbird sc with the 3.8L supercharger for my dad cause he had one the entire time I grew up, he had to sell it due to money and I bought it back from the person to get it fixed and running for him. I don't know much about the car but I got it and the entire wiring harness for the car is chopped up and missing sections. If anybody near nevada might have one willing to sell I do have money and if there is another oNE I can pay shipping to. Please if anyone can help I would much appreciate it. Thank you

If you can not find one local I have an entire harness I pulled from a 1990 for a project I'm not going to do, nothing is cut nicely removed. PM me an offer or email no164ford@yahoo.com

QUOTE=CodyLawson94;1085448]Hey everybody I just bought a 1990 ford thunderbird sc with the 3.8L supercharger for my dad cause he had one the entire time I grew up, he had to sell it due to money and I bought it back from the person to get it fixed and running for him. I don't know much about the car but I got it and the entire wiring harness for the car is chopped up and missing sections. If anybody near nevada might have one willing to sell I do have money and if there is another oNE I can pay shipping to. Please if anyone can help I would much appreciate it. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Back