You Guys Still Out There?

Sweet90SC

Hi fellas!! It's been a very long time. I was just wondering if you guys still came on and checked here. I have been dealing with some bad health issue so I have been away from the game but I have RJ and Jake on my FB so I talk to them on occasion. Anyone else is welcome to friend me as well.. Anyways how are you guys, Bryan, Flip, Dan, Brad??

Rick.... Sorry to hear you have been dealing with health issues and hope you are doing better. There are still a few of us left. :D Still have my SC and will most likely be burried in it. Flip sold his SC several years ago but Dan and Brad still have their cars.

Bryan

Hey Bryan it's been a long time! I indeed have had some serious health problems since we last spoke. I don't know if you remember my accident with having the coke machine dropped on me but for a long time I was told it was my back injured only to find out after some time it had destroyed both of my hips as well. I eventually had both my hips replaced but was still having trouble with the right one. I wound up at Shands orthopedics and they found out the right cup was crooked. Since then I have been getting shots and doing rehab to try to get it functional. Until January of this year when low and behold I had a massive heart attack. (Those hurt BTW) I wound up having a quadruple bypass and am currently rehabbing from that. Hip is in hold for now. So the hits just keep on coming!! My son Stephen is coming home from college this weekend ( yep believe it or not he is in college studying software engineering) and he is gonna help me out over the summer. I hope you are doing well and it's really great to speak with you again!! Take care...

Rick

Wow you have sure been through a lot! Hope you continue on the road to recovery.

Youe health is everything. My family has been through 3 months of hell with my mother this year and she still has a long recovery ahead of her. Her saga started with hip replacement surgery which additional health issues then led to a total of 9 weeks in the hospital. The last stay was for 7 weeks. I began to think my home was her hospital room. One thing I learned was the medical field is like most any other field of work. They have good and bad medical workers. I have a very deep respect for RN nurses and what they do.

Good luck and hope you get your health back.

Bryan

WOW Rick you have been through the ringer

Yes I still have my car but its gone through a major overhaul and has been off the road for about 8 years I guess kids will do that.

Sorry to hear of your woes Rick, sincere wishes at getting your health back, all my best to you & the family :)

Back