1990 35th T-Bird SC - 13,700 miles, for Sale

M531990

35th Anniversary -1990 Thunderbird Super Coupe - 13,700 original miles - for Sale - Northeast Pennsylvania,

Make ((( FORD )))
Model ((( 35th Anniversary - T-Bird - Super Coupe )))
Color Interior/Exterior ((( Black/Gray interior -//-- Black Exterior )))
Year (( 1990 ))
Transmission (( Automatic ))
miles (( 13,700 ))

excellent condition-
everything is all original except the battery and the a/c was changed over to updated a/c
minor spot on driver seat

car has been garage kept it's entire life.
all power options.

Price (( asking $ 12,500 ))

SuperCoupe1stOpeningPICTURE.jpgView attachment 63313SuperCoupeFrontSEATS.jpgSuperCoupeTBird Engine.jpgSuperCoupePassengerDOOR.jpg

Attachments

• SPERCOUPEFRONTVIEW1.jpg
    SPERCOUPEFRONTVIEW1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:
90' 35th T-Bird

hi i am resonding to the thunderbird u have for sale i would like to talk and make u an offer..ive own a body shop in MA and would like to take a look at your car ...please call me my cell is 508 713 1222...

1990 35th T-Bird SC for sale

yes, the Super Coupe is still for sale-

just post your name & tel# & best time to call, if interested and I will contact you.

Thank you, M.L.

I would just buy it and deal with the consequences later its worth it may not find another anytime soon clean like this! Anniversary edition no less! :D
My 89 is insanely clean like this, but it has 50k miles and isn't a 35th Ann. If I would have known about this one a year ago before I bought mine, I would've bought it in a second.

I could sell it, but after having surgery and other bad things that have happened in a year, I don't have the money. :mad:

reply - Super Coupe

I Hope you are feeling better now after having the surgery. Hope things get better !
maybe you can post a pic of your '89.
I'd like to see it. I would be interested in a trade + $.
either way - I'd like to check out the '89 you have - what color is it-?
- have a good one !

I come and look at this thread every single day. I really want this car bad! I just wished you were a little closer. I get my big bonus end of this month so I might have to pull the trigger. I'll have to have it shipped back to me.

I Hope you are feeling better now after having the surgery. Hope things get better !
maybe you can post a pic of your '89.
I'd like to see it. I would be interested in a trade + $.
either way - I'd like to check out the '89 you have - what color is it-?
- have a good one !

My 89 is Blue on Blue cloth, Auto and everything works like new. The only thing that lets it down a bit is, the original owner must have wiped it down with a cloth while it had dust on it, so it has some swirls. A little polishing compound will make it look like new, and I plan on doing that this or next weekend.
I'll post some pics.

1990 35th SuperCoupe

ok, let me know-

you won't be disappointed - it is a lot of car for the money.
It is in really good condition-
I am going to actually up the price to $13,500 -( or take it off the for sale board all together)
... my friend said the car is worth more than I am asking & I am nuts for letting it go.
Since I already replied to you - I will honor the asking price I set at $11,500 & still you will be getting a great ride !!
Please let me know, thank you.

1990 35th SuperCoupe

Bruce - if you leave me your tel# I will call you if you are interested in the car.
thank you,

1990 35th Thunderbird, email address

Hi Bruce,
If you are still interested in the Super Coupe, please call or email me.
I don't use email all that much.
I will post my email address & tel # in the post if you want to contact me.

Bruce_H , I just wanted to know if you are seriously interested in the 1990 Thunderbird 35th Anniversary Car ( 13,700 original miles )
asking only $12,500 ?

Yes, I'm interested, but not for $12,500. I'm thinking more in 8-9k range, if this is reasonable for you please let me know and I'll give you a call. If it were a 5 speed I'd go up a bit, but the OD always breaks on these cars, every single one I've owned the OD has gone out on me.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, was in the process of buying a house and I had to stay off this site to not ruin my pending mortgage approval.

1990 T-Bird for Sale

Yes, I'm interested, but not for $12,500. I'm thinking more in 8-9k range, if this is reasonable for you please let me know and I'll give you a call. If it were a 5 speed I'd go up a bit, but the OD always breaks on these cars, every single one I've owned the OD has gone out on me.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, was in the process of buying a house and I had to stay off this site to not ruin my pending mortgage approval.

No problem.
I can come down on price if you can go up a little and meet me in the middle somewhere.
I am not sure what you mean by the OD always breaking ?
I never had any issue with this car. There are only a little over 13,000 miles on the T-Bird and the car is still "like new".
If you want to try and meet somewhere in the middle on price I will be open to this, but I am not going to give it away.
It is a beautiful car, and I take it out a few times a year on the highway just to run it and not let it just sit in the garage.
It is a sweet ride & if I can't sell it for a reasonable price, I will simply enjoy it for the next 30 years.
Please let me know when you have the time.
Thank you for your interest.

No problem.
I can come down on price if you can go up a little and meet me in the middle somewhere.
I am not sure what you mean by the OD always breaking ?
I never had any issue with this car. There are only a little over 13,000 miles on the T-Bird and the car is still "like new".
If you want to try and meet somewhere in the middle on price I will be open to this, but I am not going to give it away.
It is a beautiful car, and I take it out a few times a year on the highway just to run it and not let it just sit in the garage.
It is a sweet ride & if I can't sell it for a reasonable price, I will simply enjoy it for the next 30 years.
Please let me know when you have the time.
Thank you for your interest.

I meant overdrive by OD...I'll be getting back into town August 15th, I'd like to at least come up there and see the car and we can talk. I'll call you soon, sorry for the delay in all of my responses, work schedule has been a bit much lately

1990 SC for Sale

I meant overdrive by OD...I'll be getting back into town August 15th, I'd like to at least come up there and see the car and we can talk. I'll call you soon, sorry for the delay in all of my responses, work schedule has been a bit much lately

Ok- just give me a day or two notice,

I was really hoping I would be able to buy your car. I love it and want it really bad, but I have to have a major surgery at the end of the month, so there goes most of my extra $$$. Good luck on the sell.

Back