Carlisle Burnout Contest

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Given that my plans on having a freshly painted car prior to the event are looking slim, I plan to once again throw my name in the hat. This year I will let the tires blow completely just so I can say that I did.

Anyone else going to give it a run this year?

-Tim

I would love to do the burnout contest....but I need to fix my overheating problem then find a free/cheap set of wheels/tires to do so. Anybody want to donate a wheel/tire package so I can do the contest? lol I will check out my local junkyard for cheap rims/tires but doubt they have anything that will fit. What do you get if you win? I forgot

Chris C.

I would love to do the burnout contest....but I need to fix my overheating problem then find a free/cheap set of wheels/tires to do so. Anybody want to donate a wheel/tire package so I can do the contest? lol I will check out my local junkyard for cheap rims/tires but doubt they have anything that will fit. What do you get if you win? I forgot

Chris C.

Will we all be on the lower show field this year like the stangs were last year? :)

Chris C.

I have a ton of junk wheels and tires if serious I can bring them...

-Tim

If i was not bringing the five speed i'd be in! five speed+burnout+wheelhop=epic fail:)

Oh boy here we go, put some money in your IRS so you can see that all 5 speed cars don't wheel hop lol. I would say its the fact that your scared but I know that's not true so in the spirit of Carlisle , PLEASE ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!! lol

Oh boy here we go, put some money in your IRS so you can see that all 5 speed cars don't wheel hop lol. I would say its the fact that your scared but I know that's not true so in the spirit of Carlisle , PLEASE ENTER THIS CONTEST!!!! lol

I plan on actually driving the car back home not pushing it ! The red car id be all over this!

Back