Who is going to Carlisle?

Boostin89SC

Who is going to Carlisle? Please list what car/cars you are bringing, How many people and what day you will be there.

Chris Connors:AKA Boostin89Sc(Or NeedaBirdinVa on TCCoA) 1991 Thunderbird 32V Lincoln swap(Or 2014 Ford Edge if my Bird is not ready)
2-Chris and Liz
Friday Night

Cars and People so far:

Cars:10
People: 15 I know we have more coming =-)

Last edited:
Who is going to Carlisle? Please list what car/cars you are bringing, How many people and what day you will be there.

Chris Connors:AKA Boostin89Sc(Or NeedaBirdinVa on TCCoA) 1991 Thunderbird 32V Lincoln swap(Or 2014 Ford Edge if my Bird is not ready)
2-Chris and Liz
Friday Night

I and my wife are going so two people

Bringing my 1995 Pearl SC

Staying 5th through 7th

I am coming with my brother Sam

I am driving up from SC with a SC! My brother Sam is joining me at the show

95 SC, black, 5 speed, 60/k no mods.

Sheena and I with the 95 SC...considering a Thursday night arrival till Sunday...guess we will see how that unfolds.

Worst case Friday - Sunday.

-Tim

Sheena and I with the 95 SC...considering a Thursday night arrival till Sunday...guess we will see how that unfolds.

Worst case Friday - Sunday.

-Tim
KOOL

Is that the one that was in the burnout contest?

Now the one in the accident it isn't the Teal one?

Burnout car - yes ...teal car wasn't involved in a crash... a white 89 was in the accident.

-Tim
Not glad that any of them were in an accident , and glad your ok and you will get a resolve...

But always the but in the sentence right, i'am glad it wasn't the teal bird....

When does that one ever come out why aren't you bringing that?

Not glad that any of them were in an accident , and glad your ok and you will get a resolve...

But always the but in the sentence right, i'am glad it wasn't the teal bird....

When does that one ever come out why aren't you bringing that?

Long story short - that car is in the midst of my sisters divorce so it hasn't moved in 2 years and looks nothing like it once did in those photos. :(

-Tim

Long story short - that car is in the midst of my sisters divorce so it hasn't moved in 2 years and looks nothing like it once did in those photos. :(

-Tim

Oh wow I see, well hopefully it will stay in the family once all said and done?

Would you then bring her back to life? :D

I will be there hopefully!!! Car isn't running too well after winter upgrades and still need to make reservations for the vet to watch my dog all weekend so he can get his insulin shots

Tom wish you were driving by here in Front Royal,Va you could board your dog with ours... we are boarding our puppy for only $22 a day...though there is another place a few miles away that only charges $13 a day but we like the place right around the corner since it's indoors,A/C and they have flat screen tvs for the pups lol Its like the ritz carlton for dogs.

Chris C.

Tom wish you were driving by here in Front Royal,Va you could board your dog with ours... we are boarding our puppy for only $22 a day...though there is another place a few miles away that only charges $13 a day but we like the place right around the corner since it's indoors,A/C and they have flat screen tvs for the pups lol Its like the ritz carlton for dogs.

Chris C.

Wow, that's a good price!!! But do they give the dogs insulin shots twice a day? Up where I live it would be 75$ a day to feed him and give shots....If you can find out maybe I could drop him off there :)

Back