SC BBQ in SC

SCarSC

Anyone interested in doing a meet here in Columbia...we could do a be at my house, cruise a little bit, whatever. My thought was perhaps a day in July after the 4th...a Saturday would probably be best. North Carolina and Georgia invited as well if you guys want to come.

Hell Yeah!

Anyone interested in doing a meet here in Columbia...we could do a be at my house, cruise a little bit, whatever. My thought was perhaps a day in July after the 4th...a Saturday would probably be best. North Carolina and Georgia invited as well if you guys want to come.

Count me in!:)

I'm interested after coming back from the Ford Nationals!

Paul- Jonathon- count me in! Wish me luck in Carlisle! I'm entered in the stock no mods.
Is anyone from the Southeast driving to Carlisle? Maybe we could meet up.

Dave4567@aol.com

95-SC, 5 speed, 60k.

Ok, so location is up in the air, but the date will be July 25th, last Saturday in July. Let's try to get a head count.

Paul says we are good to go at his house on the 25th of July...he has yard to spare, a barn, a pool and two 5 speeds. The location is Cassatt not sure of address but when we get some interest I'm sure he will pm you the info. Should be a better location for some nc guys as well.

1 week out, the plan is just to meet at Paul's house for food and chilling out around 6pm...that way it's not smoking hot and it's dinner time....message Paul masssc for details.

I will be bringing the pork butt and some coleslaw, bring a side of your choice to share and beverages.

Well I think we had a rather nice time...and I'm pretty sure Paul's wife was smart enough to snap some pictures...since I forgot my iPad and have a crap phone...sorry I missed you again Dave...gotta save lives. Thanks again Paul and Michelle for hosting, and thanks for showing up Jason, it was good to finally meet you, even if it was in a trans am, your buds 5.0 was pretty sweet too.

Good meet!

Well I think we had a rather nice time...and I'm pretty sure Paul's wife was smart enough to snap some pictures...since I forgot my iPad and have a crap phone...sorry I missed you again Dave...gotta save lives. Thanks again Paul and Michelle for hosting, and thanks for showing up Jason, it was good to finally meet you, even if it was in a trans am, your buds 5.0 was pretty sweet too.

Jonathan, Jason, Kylie (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and Dave, thanks for coming by and talking cars. We are happy to host anytime. I'll post Michelle's pictures later. Jason, real nice Trans Am and the exhaust is awesome. Kylie, very nice 5.0. Dave, beautiful 95 SC 5 speed. Jonathan, you and I have some more work to do - LOL! Thanks again guys and we should get together more often now that we've met and know each other are near by.

Jonathan, you and I have some more work to do - LOL! Thanks again guys and we should get together more often now that we've met and know each other are near by.

It's like my grandfather told my father when he lent him a crap car...drive it til she quits, and say she was a good'un. I think i will have to go for a nice low mileage one next time...this one doesn't need restoration, just driving.

I know this is an old post, but are you still in Columbia. I haven't met a single T-bird or Cougar owner here yet. Been in the Columbia area (Piney Grove/Seven Oaks) for almost 5 years now!

It'd be cool to meet some! lol

Jaybob

Sent you a pm, we should be doing something soon...maybe, if we aren't all to busy. That's how it usually goes.

Back