Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: SC BBQ in SC

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597

    SC BBQ in SC

    Anyone interested in doing a meet here in Columbia...we could do a be at my house, cruise a little bit, whatever. My thought was perhaps a day in July after the 4th...a Saturday would probably be best. North Carolina and Georgia invited as well if you guys want to come.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Cassatt, SC
    Posts
    102

    Cool Hell Yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCarSC View Post
    Anyone interested in doing a meet here in Columbia...we could do a be at my house, cruise a little bit, whatever. My thought was perhaps a day in July after the 4th...a Saturday would probably be best. North Carolina and Georgia invited as well if you guys want to come.
    Count me in!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    I guess I shouldn't limit to nc and ga, if anyone sees this and wants to show up that's cool.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Columbia , sc
    Posts
    29

    Thumbs up I'm interested after coming back from the Ford Nationals!

    Paul- Jonathon- count me in! Wish me luck in Carlisle! I'm entered in the stock no mods.
    Is anyone from the Southeast driving to Carlisle? Maybe we could meet up.

    Dave4567@aol.com

    95-SC, 5 speed, 60k.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Cassatt, SC
    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by dave4567 View Post
    Paul- Jonathon- count me in! Wish me luck in Carlisle! I'm entered in the stock no mods.
    Is anyone from the Southeast driving to Carlisle? Maybe we could meet up.

    Dave4567@aol.com

    95-SC, 5 speed, 60k.
    Good luck Dave and have fun!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    Ok, so location is up in the air, but the date will be July 25th, last Saturday in July. Let's try to get a head count.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    Paul says we are good to go at his house on the 25th of July...he has yard to spare, a barn, a pool and two 5 speeds. The location is Cassatt not sure of address but when we get some interest I'm sure he will pm you the info. Should be a better location for some nc guys as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    Pork butt acquired, good to go for the smoking.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    1 week out, the plan is just to meet at Paul's house for food and chilling out around 6pm...that way it's not smoking hot and it's dinner time....message Paul masssc for details.

    I will be bringing the pork butt and some coleslaw, bring a side of your choice to share and beverages.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    Well I think we had a rather nice time...and I'm pretty sure Paul's wife was smart enough to snap some pictures...since I forgot my iPad and have a crap phone...sorry I missed you again Dave...gotta save lives. Thanks again Paul and Michelle for hosting, and thanks for showing up Jason, it was good to finally meet you, even if it was in a trans am, your buds 5.0 was pretty sweet too.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Cassatt, SC
    Posts
    102

    Thumbs up Good meet!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCarSC View Post
    Well I think we had a rather nice time...and I'm pretty sure Paul's wife was smart enough to snap some pictures...since I forgot my iPad and have a crap phone...sorry I missed you again Dave...gotta save lives. Thanks again Paul and Michelle for hosting, and thanks for showing up Jason, it was good to finally meet you, even if it was in a trans am, your buds 5.0 was pretty sweet too.
    Jonathan, Jason, Kylie (sorry if I spelt it wrong) and Dave, thanks for coming by and talking cars. We are happy to host anytime. I'll post Michelle's pictures later. Jason, real nice Trans Am and the exhaust is awesome. Kylie, very nice 5.0. Dave, beautiful 95 SC 5 speed. Jonathan, you and I have some more work to do - LOL! Thanks again guys and we should get together more often now that we've met and know each other are near by.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by MassSC View Post
    Jonathan, you and I have some more work to do - LOL! Thanks again guys and we should get together more often now that we've met and know each other are near by.
    It's like my grandfather told my father when he lent him a crap car...drive it til she quits, and say she was a good'un. I think i will have to go for a nice low mileage one next time...this one doesn't need restoration, just driving.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarSC View Post
    Anyone interested in doing a meet here in Columbia...we could do a be at my house, cruise a little bit, whatever. My thought was perhaps a day in July after the 4th...a Saturday would probably be best. North Carolina and Georgia invited as well if you guys want to come.
    I know this is an old post, but are you still in Columbia. I haven't met a single T-bird or Cougar owner here yet. Been in the Columbia area (Piney Grove/Seven Oaks) for almost 5 years now!

    It'd be cool to meet some! lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbia,SC
    Posts
    597

    Jaybob

    Sent you a pm, we should be doing something soon...maybe, if we aren't all to busy. That's how it usually goes.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarSC View Post
    Sent you a pm, we should be doing something soon...maybe, if we aren't all to busy. That's how it usually goes.
    Cool! Usually how it goes on this end too! Lol

Similar Threads

  1. SC Club in SC?
    By JMVaught in forum I Want A Chapter Near Me
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 10:40 AM
  2. Any SC'ers in New Orleans area??????
    By DrIncTBirdSC in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 06:41 PM
  3. SC Owners in SC?
    By JMVaught in forum Super Coupe Club of the Southeast
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 06:58 PM
  4. Any SC's in SC?
    By Tim Groth in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 02:50 PM
  5. Any SC's in San Antonio/Austin area?
    By ilusnforc in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2001, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •