Parting out 1990 super coupe

Interested in a few parts off you car, like the passenger door, but was wondering where you're located?
Thanks.

Just a caution, when someone comes on and has 1 post and asks you to only email them for purchasing please be careful. Several of us have asked questions and not received a response. That should be another red flag. By no means saying don't purchase from, but please obtain more information before doing so.

That's what I figured and I will not email directly. I wanted to see if they will respond. If they're not willing to provide information on here then not worth the risk or my time. If someone is serious about selling their parts on here they shouldn't have any issues providing more info to us.

That's what I figured and I will not email directly. I wanted to see if they will respond. If they're not willing to provide information on here then not worth the risk or my time. If someone is serious about selling their parts on here they shouldn't have any issues providing more info to us.

Don't mean to thread jack but he hasn't been on in a while... I've got a 1990 im parting out too. If you're interested you can pm or email me. I've got the passenger door but mog sure what shipping would be like. I'm 93451

Back