Thanks!

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
A big thanks to everyone who helped, volunteered, participated and made the long (And some short!) drives!

We had 29 SCs present on the show field on Saturday, which is the best we've seen in years - I know the 60th Anniversary of the TBird helped. Was great to see all of the folks from the mid-west who haven't been out in years, as well as everyone else that came out. Was a great crew and had a great time!

Thanks to Damon for putting on a good show and handling most of the organizing and logistics. Big thanks to Rob for the BIG grill! I know we couldn't have fed everyone on the small ones we normally have, but thanks to Chris for bringing his mini and handling the dogs.

Thanks to Brad at the Custom Wheel Shop for donating the Optima battery that we raffled off, and thanks to everyone that got in on the raffle. Was really nice to see the number of people that didn't need a battery, but wanted to get in to help the club.

Thanks to Ralph for his usual assortment of Amsoil goodies that we gave away and Bill for his SCP goodies.

Thumbs up to Kurt for bringing his PRISTINE 35th Anniversary out and representing in the Thunderbird display.

Hope I didn't miss anyone - lots of people helped out!

Had great weather for the second year in a row, and had a GREAT spot on the showfield (Don't expect this again for another 10-15 years when we celebrate the next anniversary!)

Looking forward to next year; now let's get rolling on the Shootout!

Hey, I had a blast! Certainly not like work to me! Can't wait to make it out to the shootout this year. Though I will say my one guilty pleasure at Carlisle is the go-karts. I could easily sign up for two hours! :)

Wanted to throw this out there, too - not sure how many PEOPLE we had, but we filled the Olive Garden back room at 40 people, and there were two or three other tables outside of the room that was used (Maybe another dozen people?) As always, great to see how many people attend, even without a car or with a friend.

For lunch Saturday, we went through 56 burgers and 40 hot dogs (And finished off the other 20 hot dogs Sunday!) Estimated pretty good for not really knowing how many people to expect. Years past, we always had extra food.

Many of you wanted to donate for lunch. We really appreciate it, but SCCoA is more than happy to provide lunch on Saturday. Some people brought snacks (And a box of homemade cookies that didn't last long, just like last year!) That was the best part with everyone wanting to share. I'm sure SCCoA will cover lunch again next year, and feel free to bring something to share if you like. Certainly not necessary though. Except for those grills! :)

The whole event was top notch Pat! You guys put on a great event and the go carts where no doubt my favorite part as well. We had some nick named all star carter's out there like Pat (payback jack) Damon (the pro) Ken Seekers (The Punisher) Micah (the poacher) jacob royer (voodoo d*&\) and me (The Rookie). All in all we had an incredible time and I am really looking fwd to see alot of you from out east at this year's shootout! Including Damon with an SC

I forgot how much I enjoyed this Carlisle event. The last time I was out was in 2003 and nothing beats seeing a show field that big completely jam packed with Fords. It was also good to see all the faces from past and to meet some new people. Only downside was having to sit in a parking lot of grumpy old Mustang guys that don't know what a burnout is (and don't care to find out either).

Thanks to everyone who made it a success. And a special thank you to Damon for tapping that brake pedal when you could have FULLY murdered me in my stranded go-kart :)

Thanks to everyone who started working on this event from this time last year up until the last day of the show, really came together nicely and really had a great time as usual. This club never fails to amaze me with how well it can organize an event with members chipping in from all over the country.

Ken - Great job on getting the hotel rooms all in the same area - this was a huge improvement over prior years - THANK YOU
Rob - Bringing a full sized grill down from NY is just awesome, you made lunch happen! - THANK YOU
Pat - Olive Garden was executed as smoothly as anyone could of asked for given our group size - THANK YOU
Damon - Trophies and Go Karts, you always go above and beyond to make these happen - THANK YOU
To the members that drove for several hours to get to the event - THANK YOU
To all the Vendors/Members who donated items for the raffle - THANK YOU ALSO

-Tim

Big Thanks to Pat and Damon and Ken and Tim for keeping the Carlisle vibe going all these years and to SCCoa for being a big support!!!

Also would like to thank all those that came a long way to support the 60th Anniversary of the Thunderbirds!!! You know who you are!!!

It also felt good to get away and feel welcomed from everyone!!! Its been a rough couple weeks but Carlisle weekend has lifted my spirits up!!!

Hoping to make the Shootout if my SC don't blow up first lol

It also felt good to get away and feel welcomed from everyone!!! Its been a rough couple weeks but Carlisle weekend has lifted my spirits up!!!

It's always good having you Tom; glad we convinced you to make the trip! Get your car ready for Joe's BBQ as we would definitely like to see you at more of our Jersey meets!

This was my first time attending Carlisle and I was very impressed with how well organized everything was. Kathy and I both had a great time.

BIG THANKS to everyone involved !

David

It's always good having you Tom; glad we convinced you to make the trip! Get your car ready for Joe's BBQ as we would definitely like to see you at more of our Jersey meets!

Gonna try and hit the all thunderbirds show in pompton plains nj this weekend....Swapped my plugs back to new autolites 103 and the car is nrunning way better, realized I put the wrong kind of platinums ngk in there so definitely don't recommend platinum plugs

I like to thank Pat and David for supplying the tent, tables, chairs and lunch thru the SCCoA. Also thank you Damon for putting the trophies and go karts together. Rob for supplying the grill. Tim for supplying the shirts for Carlisle. Ralph, Bill E., and Custom Wheel Shop for supplying give aways. Kathy N for teaching my 12yr old son flippy cup...lol

It was nice to old friends and meet some new friends.

David, sorry for the T-bone on the go karts. Bryan I need to hit you more on go karts....next year.

I hope to see people return for next year.

Ken

I like to thank Pat and David for supplying the tent, tables, chairs and lunch thru the SCCoA. Also thank you Damon for putting the trophies and go karts together. Rob for supplying the grill. Tim for supplying the shirts for Carlisle. Ralph, Bill E., and Custom Wheel Shop for supplying give aways. Kathy N for teaching my 12yr old son flippy cup...lol

It was nice to old friends and meet some new friends.

David, sorry for the T-bone on the go karts. Bryan I need to hit you more on go karts....next year.

I hope to see people return for next year.

Ken

Ken, it was awesome lol. Not taking away from the fact that it hurt a little and I didn't think it would lol. The lesson I learned this year is to waite until Damon goes because he keeps em from turning the race track into an ice skating ring. It was alot more fun without the slippery stuff!

Back