CLUB T-SHIRTS - Leftover Carlisle T-Shirts

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Have about 25 shirts from this year left over - these are a 1 time run print. Once they are gone they are gone, so if you're looking for one here's your chance. These shirts sold for $15 at the show - shipping to all 50 states has been factored into the purchase price.

Also I have 2014 shirts are still available. I made WAY too many and well still have a few lingering around... I am in the process of moving and would like to see them go before then.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/outthewazoo...=nc&LH_ItemCondition=3&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

Everything is on ebay - makes it way easier for me to know who bought what and where it ships too. Saves me from having to figure out Posts/PMs/Dibs/emails and what paypal address goes to whom.

If someone wants to post this info on the SCCoA Facebook Page that would be awesome too. $1 from every shirt purchase goes towards this clubs support also.

Any questions please ask.

-Tim

Last edited:
Going to be a busy day at the post office tomorrow! Many thanks to those who purchased shirts. Still plenty left so keep em coming!

You can also see Lee and another purchase a "gaggle" worth :D

20150614_135504[1].jpg

-Tim

All shirts sold over the weekend have shipped. Ebay should reflect the correct tracking information. Any questions or concerns just let me know.

-Tim

Wow USPS is rocking it...shirts hitting 2 days after they were shipped. That's on point!

Glad to help everyone...about 40 shirts shipped in a 5 days. Yall keeping me busy! If everyone has a second to level feedback on ebay I would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Tim

Back