New member here, want to say hi

Holidaysc

My name is Dan, like my 92, wanted one since i saw one smoke a mustang, make passes here and there running about 13 in the quarter with automatic trans. Got 55k og miles.

Attachments

• 20150523_153325.jpg
    20150523_153325.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 327
Welcome Dan... Always glad to see another SCer here in sunny FL. Where are you located? I'm in the Orlando area.

You're running 13s in the 1/4? What mods have been done to your SC?

Bryan

Thanks for the welcome guys, from what i can tell car looks stock. But i found it at a buy here pay here. Coming off the line she likes to step out a little but hooks up good when the posi kicks in. So who know realy...but it puts a smile on wifes face! I live just north of tarpon springs, i wanted the 4.8 but when i saw this car i loved it.. just wish it would of had cup holders yoy know...

Welcome Dan Im south of you in Bradenton
I hope to have a meet this year most likely in the fall in Orlando they were always a good time and Orlando has always been our best attendance

Hey, I'm up for it Brad, with or without my 95 5Spd.. :(

RJ

yeah I know what you mean RJ but I have noticed now that my son is getting older I've been able to work on mine a lot more and I spend a couple hours messing with it on the weekends my trunk is a wiring nightmare. My goal is a show in Gainsville in September and at this point it will be close

just wanted to give an update on this
well the car didn't make the show in September :mad: kind of glad it didn't I ended up going and it rained and the fairgrounds were a muddy mess

for me the fall isn't going to work my son is finishing up baseball and is going into football and some friends of mine talked me into running the Disney marathon so training right now is brutal and for those who aren't on my facebook we have another boy due in February :D so were busy getting ready for that

how would March or April work for everyone? I was thinking just a small get together at one of the parks say Jay Blanchard like we've done in the past

I'd show up to a Jay Blanchard meet just to catch up. I'll try to keep an eye on here to see if this happens, believe it or not I still poke in here every couple weeks or so to see how things are.
Greg

Part timer

Splitting my time between Kansas and Fort Pierce. Would love to meet up with some Florida S.C.ers. Found a very nice Anny (custom) in "th Fort" last month. Owner works at a custom auto shop. Had to stop and talk. Very nice hot rod.

Back