Nazareth PA Car Show July 18 2015

J dot Miller

Nazareth, PA – Saturday - 15th Annual Lehigh Valley Thunderbird Club Thunderbird & Classic Car Show at the Nazareth Borough Park off Broad Street, Rain Date: July 19. Registration 8:00 am - 12:00 Noon sharp, picture plaques to the first 200 registered. Pre-Registration by July 2, $10.00 after and Day of Show Registration $15.00. For 2015 this show will be recognized as a SEMA ACTION NETWORK (SAN) COLLECTOR CAR APPRECIATION DAY EVENT! Make Checks payable to The Lehigh Valley Thunderbird Club, Lehigh Valley Thunderbird Club –70 Gum St. Nazareth, Pa. 18064. The Lehigh Valley Thunderbird Club is a Chapter of the Internatlonal Thunderbird Club http://www.intl-tbirdclub.com/ or Tom Hollenbach e-mail trhbach@rcn.com or Jerry Engle e-mail: jeruengle@aol.com

I don't see any flyers or registration sheet for this event anywhere? I only find events in other cities, and last year's Nazareth event flyer...

My car isn't road worthy as I took it apart again and sold parts waiting for new parts to come in....Gonna be getting into trying to tune it myself with all that QH stuff also!!

Maybe bring the daily driver to hang if I can.

Nazerath show if u don,t want 2 enter there free paking there

My car isn't road worthy as I took it apart again and sold parts waiting for new parts to come in....Gonna be getting into trying to tune it myself with all that QH stuff also!!

Maybe bring the daily driver to hang if I can.
I MAY B GOING 2 NTSCCOA MEET AT JOES 2 I WILL TAKE MY CELL 2 NAZERATH 215-327-6925:p

This event is next Saturday. We are not running a show this year. Still this is a nice show and believe yall will like this event.

This is not a fancy car show. It is more like a kindergarten event where everybody wins. I took my 1990 SC Anny there, it was all rusted up, holes in the side, rubber rat on the hood and surrounded by caution tape no one said a thing. Still they gave me a picture plaque. Everybody gets s picture plaque! No need to worry about looks at this one!

The event takes over the whole town. Just find Nazareth and either drive down main street, follow a shinny car or ask someone where the park is located.

There is a swimming pool. There is a fea market. Food galore. A free bus scuttle takes you down town. I love the shuttle because I can see the Mario Andretti race car!

If you stay there is a fireworks event. Or you can follow Freddie and I for some brews at my place... Maybe check out my 400+ HP daily driver...

Here are directions:
Take either route 22 or 78 to route 33. Coming from route 33 follow 191 south into Nazareth at Broad and Center St turn right onto Broad. Go a couple of blocks park is on your left.

Coming from 22 follow 191 north at the Pizza Hut turn left. Continue to follow 191 into Nazareth when 191 turns right, stay straight on Broad St. the park is on your left a few blocks up. After you turn into the park stay to the right and go to the back of the park.

If you come you can find us via Freddies cell phone at (215) 327-6925. :)

Last edited:
Back