1990 Ford Thunderbird SC ~ NICE CAR! 44k Original Miles

DirtyDan

Sorry for this being my first post, but a friend who does not get online much has asked me to help him sell his cherry 90 Super Coupe. With just over 44,000 original miles on the odometer, this T-bird has been meticulously cared for and maintained.

Body:
This car started as a very nice, solid, low mileage survivor. It was taken to the next level by applying a custom PPG triple stage Winebury paint job over a silver base. It has 4 coats of Deltron clear over the candy paint. This car was used as a calling card for his body shop, to show off the type of work they are capable of. To replicate this paint job, would alone cost more than the asking price of the car. All of the door jams, trunk, and under the hood were painted to match as well. This was not a quickie paint job... It is show quality. The front bumper cover has never been drilled for a license plate, but there is a small scratch here that could be covered by a plate if desired. The rear trunk lid and tail lights were swapped out for later model units to update the look of the car.

Drive-train:
The Super Coupe came from the factory with a 210 hp. Supercharged 3.8L V6. This car was ordered with the automatic transmission. The Super Coupe was ahead of its time with all disc anti lock brakes, auto adjusting shock absorbers, and a fully independent suspension. The drive-train has been left OEM original. It has not been modified or hot rodded. Only maintenance items, (such as the new water pump) have been changed. The car also has tasteful aftermarket 17" 5 spoke wheels with 235/50/R17 performance tires.

Interior:
The beautiful black leather interior shows very well for its age. The driver and passenger seat does have some slight wear consistent with the year of the car. The back seat however appears to have never been sat in! The car is loaded with options including power windows, power locks, power seats, automatic seat belts, premium sound, and more. The audio system has been upgraded to an Alpine CD player with AUX input. The A/C blows cold and the heat works great as well. The cruise control button on the steering wheel is missing in the photos, but a NOS one has been located and will be installed shortly.

It would be tough to find another car with this low of miles, and in this condition for this price. I think it truly is a steal. Basically you are buying a paint job and getting a car for free! The car runs and drives great, and is ready to be enjoyed right now. It has recently had all of the fluids changed and is ready for it's new owner. The car is babied and always stored indoors, but could be a daily driver if so desired.

The car is located in St. Louis, MO

Asking $7,500 obo

Serious inquiries can call or text me at 314-393-6814

Thanks,
Dan

198f0e81-8f40-4c2e-9133-daa4cde8bd46.jpg

9a062b46-a6c5-49b5-b15d-3f5298c6fbd3.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful car!

Thanks!!!!
Hey Dan, very pretty car. Nice to see SC's that have been cared for, very great that this site exists. I was curious about the taillights, they appear to be later model, as well as the trunk/decklid (with spoiler).. Is this the case, or am I mistaken. Thanks

Back