2015 So Cal BBQ

whitebird93

Hey guys, so im thinking about hosting another BBQ like I did last year. Last year went really well I thought with a good turn out and a good photo session. I think it will be a similar deal to last year with a couple changes. It will continue to be a free BBQ, Also the raffle will continue what the prize will be I will determine later. The Park I picked was a bad choice and I apologize for that. It was hard to get to and hard to give directions to and the photo ops there ended up not being so good. SO with that in mind I need a new place to hold this thing. Any thoughts on a park or venue will be greatly appreciated. I guess the last thing is any one interested in this again this year maybe get a preliminary head count. The date last year was the last weekend in September. Was that date good for everyone? Let me know what you guys think. I have no problem putting this on again this year

Cheers,

Brian.

That's a can do, less congested is Santa Clarita. I have been around there for meet ups & it is easy to get around.

Attachments

• DSC00095.JPG
    DSC00095.JPG
    333.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Back