94/95 sc gray carpet

I have one that's half way decent. I'll have to dig it out and take some pics to see if it's something you'd be interested in.

Awesome finally! If it's just generally dirty, I used to be a detailer so I can clean almost anything, as long as the pile isn't worn silly or stretched/ripped I'm all for it.

Custom auto carpet..... won't fit as well as the original ford product but it is new and clean and reasonably priced.

Yeah this is why I'm looking for a factory carpet, I have seen the results with aftermarket carpets, not what I want. I'll continue the search for an OEM one.

Yeah this is why I'm looking for a factory carpet, I have seen the results with aftermarket carpets, not what I want. I'll continue the search for an OEM one.

There's always Pick N Pull..............;)

Mercury Cougar 93 0021 07/23/2015
Ford Thunderbird 97 0019 09/03/2015
Ford Thunderbird 96 0021 07/14/2015
Ford Thunderbird 95 0017 08/17/2015
Ford Thunderbird 94 0019 09/03/2015

Last edited:
I was looking for an SC one because I have the SC handbrake assembly, and the carpet is already pre-cut for it, and the cable running to the back seat.

I was looking for an SC one because I have the SC handbrake assembly, and the carpet is already pre-cut for it, and the cable running to the back seat.

Well if I were you and I found a nice T-bird carpet at Pick N Pull I'd make the "extra" carpet pre-cuts otherwise you'll probably be waiting a long, long time.......Just my 2 cents Ian.

Edit: Thought you were some one local here.

I do have a nice gray 97 carpet (<50k) if you are interested. Shipping won't be cheap though.

- Bryan

Back