Any interest in 1990 XR7 parts in BC Canada?

Cougarfetish

Hey all,

I've posted my 1990 xr7 in the sale section, but I'd consider parting out if anyone needs a few parts that would make it worth while.

I'm in BC Canada. Car is still complete at the moment no missing parts.

Bad Parts:
Seat motor
Window Motors
Ignition Lock Cylinder.
Tail light has a small hole

Everything else should be functional

PM or Email for more info.
onceuponaderek at gmail dot com
Thanks

What's wrong with the car? Anyways if it's not repairable what do you want for the dash (what condition is it in?)

Hi There,

You can see what's wrong by checking out the ad on a local classifieds I have (hope that's not against the rules!).

http://classifieds.castanet.net/details/rare_supercharged_mercury_cougar/2380850/

I thought that's the easiest way as it has some pics too. I'd take offers for the dash and other parts, but I need a few people interested before I pull the trigger on parting out instead of selling it as a whole car.

Let me know if you're interested in anything else.

Cheers,
Derek

Sorry for the delay. Had some interest from someone to buy the whole car, but apparently it's too much to ship to the US. I'm a bit of a shipping rookie. Do you want to look into the price of shipping From Kelowna, BC Canada to where you live to see if it's worth it? I can take some better pics of the dash and get them to you on the weekend. Let me know if you are still interested after the shipping costs.

Cheers,

Back