The importance of telling the truth and doing the right thing

I'm almost wondering now if I shouldn't buy the SC back for parts and then put the engine in my '99 Mustang. The downside is that it would devolve from OBDII to OBD1, but think of how the Mustang would fly, being a much lighter car.
lol you don't have to use a tbird obd1 setup in a mustang. You can use its eec and tune it with newer software like sct I think.

Phew--the insurance company is going to fix the car! I suppose because it's a specialty/ rare car, but get this--I checked a CarProof on the VIN, and it's been in two accidents as i'd mentioned (one for $8500, the other for $4500), but I didn't know the value of the damage until i'd checked the car's history. Basically now, this car has had $15,000 worth of damage on it in its lifespan. This car has nine lives. :D

I think that i'll still do a SC engine swap into my Mustang, at some point.

The claim on the other end, what's happening now is that the owner said that they were on vacation at that time and had lent their vehicle to a friend. What an awesome friend! If this story is true, you'd think that the "friend" would tell the owner, "hey, I &%^$# up the side of your car, man", and to put in a claim as soon as possible so that Autopac doesn't think that you're trying to avoid it.

Back