Made deal with franken bird he claims the mo took 2 long

stop it, you told me you wanted to purchase my deck and stuff, that was over a week ago..not only did i never get the m.o you never even contacted me back letting me know what was up..of course im not going to continue to hold an item other people also wanted...sorry pal ur loss, if a m.o was sent YOU WILL get ur money back but next time you wanna buy something make shur you send out the money and stay in contact. dont leave a seller hanging in the air, THATS BOGUS !

i like said in my other posts that didnt show up...i tried cobntacting you and you never got back to me..i had other people wantin g this item also..if you have a m.o i wont stick you with it...send it to me AND WHEN I RECIEVE IT ille cash it aqnd send you a check with an extra 5 bucks because i do feel bad that the deal fell through....but pretty bogus on ur part to claim im a bad seller, it was you who didnt answer me or send out the m.o...if you need the 5x7 speakers that bad i can go to the junkyard and get you some again if neeeded and then just cover shipping and that will be my deed for you. or i can give you a link to these DIRT cheap NICE speakers i got and put in.

i like said in my other posts that didnt show up...i tried cobntacting you and you never got back to me..i had other people wantin g this item also..if you have a m.o i wont stick you with it...send it to me AND WHEN I RECIEVE IT ille cash it aqnd send you a check with an extra 5 bucks because i do feel bad that the deal fell through....but pretty bogus on ur part to claim im a bad seller, it was you who didnt answer me or send out the m.o...if you need the 5x7 speakers that bad i can go to the junkyard and get you some again if neeeded and then just cover shipping and that will be my deed for you. or i can give you a link to these DIRT cheap NICE speakers i got and put in.

Post made in the bad/good sellers/buyers forums are all moderated and will not show up until I approve them.

Thanks, David

thanks dave...
also i sent the buyer a m.o plus 5 bucks for the missunderstanding..i dont like to jerk people around, i do my best to help anyone anytime i can..

can this be erased...kinda slander on me since i NEVER did anything wrong and even refunded the guy an extra 5 bucks...

Back