2015 Shootout Registration is OPEN

SCrazy

SCCoA Member
Online registrations for the Supercoupe/XR7 Shootout are now open.

This year's Shootout is October 9-11 at Mountain Park Dragway in Clay City,KY....same as last year.

Follow this link for easy registration: http://sc-shootout.com/Registration.php

Prices, classes and rules are all the same as last year.

The only change is that our portable dyno operator was not available this year. We have looked high and low for another dyno and have not yet been able to find one. Therefore there is no Dyno competition scheduled for this year. We are continuing to look and if we find someone in time we could add the dyno stuff back in.....stay tuned.

The hotel room block has been open for booking for a while...please note that we are at a DIFFERENT HOTEL this year so please be sure to make your reservations at the correct location. http://sc-shootout.com/EventInfo.php

Racing Class Info (Sorted by last name)

butler Melissa Bracket ET (Dial-In)
DiPersia Pat Bracket ET (Dial-In)
Hunerkoch Randy Bracket ET (Dial-In)
Nettles Duane Bracket ET (Dial-In)
Peters John Bracket ET (Dial-In)
Alfonseca Ricardo Car Show Only/Spectator
Berry Bev Car Show Only/Spectator
Bratton Jeff Car Show Only/Spectator
Brinson Paul Car Show Only/Spectator
Evanoff Bill Car Show Only/Spectator
Floyd Rob Car Show Only/Spectator
Lowe Zachary Car Show Only/Spectator
MALVAR VICTOR Car Show Only/Spectator
Sanderson Jim Car Show Only/Spectator
Siska Mike Car Show Only/Spectator
Steeves Devin Car Show Only/Spectator
Steffen Robert Car Show Only/Spectator
VanSyckle John Car Show Only/Spectator
Zimmerly Ryan Car Show Only/Spectator
Binkiewicz Corey Elite Street (11.399-10.600) (Index 10.600)
Neibert David Elite Street (11.399-10.600) (Index 10.600)
Cole Jeff Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
Inch Michael Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
Oatway Brian Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
Smith Will Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
THOMPSON DEREK Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
Younce William Mod 1 (13.799-13.000) (Index 13.000)
Bruhn Scott Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
Haub Matt Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
Homan Chris Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
Homan Sarah Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
royer jacob Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
Thornsberry Danny Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
Wise Christopher Mod 2 (12.999-12.200) (Index 12.200)
bruhn richard Outlaw (10.599-Quicker) (No Index)
Dalke David Pro Street (12.199-11.400) (Index 11.400)
Kreisz Kurt Pro Street (12.199-11.400) (Index 11.400)
Smith James Pro Street (12.199-11.400) (Index 11.400)
Stewart Alan Pro Street (12.199-11.400) (Index 11.400)
wolak luke Pro Street (12.199-11.400) (Index 11.400)

Last edited:
Registered and hotel booked. Looking forward to this year. The car won't break down on the trailer going there.
Alan

I'll be there this year, minus the car.... So if you guys need a hand on track day or something find me.

Hotel booked and registered.

Now just waiting for the fun to start in a few weeks. ;):D

I guess I am going!

All booked and registered. Looking forward to some good fun again this year!!

See you all in a few weeks!

Smitty

Registered.

I'll have the wife call the hotel on Monday.

Not quite sure which car I'll be bringing but it will be plan B or plan C as the Blue Flame is still out of commission.

Not looking good for me this year either...Even though I really want to go just to hang out with everyone again!!!

Brian, I know you have emailed back and forth with a portable dyno. Anything ever come from that? I know he had said he was available.

As it turned out he was not available for our weekend. He then tried to find a second dyno to rent/borrow so he could help us out but that didn't work out either.

Its not looking good for the dyno comp this year.

Since the dyno was a wash how about a cruise Saturday? It was brought up
before but there wasnt much interest because of the dyno contest going on

I think it will be difficult to do a cruise and car show on the same day, although not impossible.

Jacob,

It wasn't so much the dyno competition, as it was the beer drinking that created a problem with the cruise.

David

Is this it?

All right folks!
Here it is only 16 days left until the shootout and we only have 24 people registered to attend and only 16 registered racers?

Firstly calling out Brian Oatway............. Mod 1 Really ! LOL What are you driving it backwards?? Were you trying to sneak that on ein! LOL

What is up with all the slackers? There are lots of names not listed that need to be. Understand that there are always fluxes in attendance numbers, but this is rather short. List was updated only 3 days ago, so it should be fairly accurate.

To name a few missing names:

Kevin Leitem, Chris Keggan, Chris Vining, Casey McCarty, Keith Nichols, Ken Wagner, Joh Ludorf, Mike Tuck, Tony Serno, Ira Robinson, Phillip, Dave and Connie Dalke, Ricardo Alfonseca, kevin McMahan, Micak Miller, Rod Maksimovich, Chris Homan, Mike Puckett, Sarah Lichtsinn, Bruce Burns, Kurt Sunday, Bill Evanoff, Jeff Bratton!

Not to mention all the new folks that have yet to attend a SC/XR7 Shootout!

Anyway you all get the idea. Gas prices are lower than they have been in a long while! Whats up??

Understand there are always going to be circumstances that prevent attending so no need to explain your absense, just looking very thin for this years attendance roster.

Come on folks this is our one time a year event that we are in control of and this is the kind of response and participation it gets.

Come on folks lets support this event!!

Smitty

All right folks!
Here it is only 16 days left until the shootout and we only have 24 people registered to attend and only 16 registered racers?

Firstly calling out Brian Oatway............. Mod 1 Really ! LOL What are you driving it backwards?? Were you trying to sneak that on ein! LOL

I just updated the list we are up to 26 names.

Mod 1 was really just I slip when I was registering online but I thought it was kind of funny so I left it.

Would love to be there but my wife has had serious health issues including 2 surgerys and I find myself nursing her back to health. I expect it will be a long fall season for us to get back somekind of normal life. I hope all you guys and gals have a great time. I have to sit this one out. Believe me Im not happy about it but family comes first

Ken

Back