2015 Shootout Registration is OPEN

Would love to be there but my wife has had serious health issues including 2 surgerys and I find myself nursing her back to health. I expect it will be a long fall season for us to get back somekind of normal life. I hope all you guys and gals have a great time. I have to sit this one out. Believe me Im not happy about it but family comes first

Ken

Ken,
Very sorry to hear about your wifes health issues. Family always comes first bud! Take care of her so she gets well soon.

Like I said in my post there is no need for anyone to provide a reason to justify not coming, quite often those reasons are personal and important and need to be kept that way. I was just pointing out what looks like a low turnout this year thats all.

Take care,
Smitty

Groth is getting married that weekend and vinning will be there.. jeff brattons car
is in pieces and so is Ricardo's if I'm not mistaken.

I just update the list in the first post again and it is growing nicely.

Please remember that if you do not register by TODAY I will not be able to guarantee that we will have an event shirt for you.

It is very difficult to plan the event if we do not have a solid count on the number of people attending, register early please!!

Let me just say that getting old sux. I planned on coming. Up until today I thought I was coming. In fact I still have a hotel reservation. Unfortunately during these past two weeks I have had some medical problems that simply cannot be ignored. Now I am scheduled to have several procedures earlier in the week of the Shoot Out and I have been flat out told that I will not be able to make the drive nor can I get on an airplane that soon after the surgery.

So I will miss you all and if anyone needs a hotel room let me know. I can hold the reservation until a couple of days before the event without any monetary damages.

Sorry to hear that, Ira. You will be missed. Getting well is more important anyway. A friend of mine had a heart transplant and was at an annual pocker weekend at the cottage 16 days later. Never say never my friend.
Alan
P.S. Makes me feel old saying I have a friend with a heart transplant!

I need mine changed from bracket to mod 1. I just registered yesterday. (William Younce)

William,

We are taking care of that at the same time we are adding your wife to your registration. BTW, it doesn't really matter what class you are registered to race in because you can change it on race day.

David

I unfortunately won't be able to attend this year either for several unforseen reasons. Have fun and be safe guys, see you all next year.

David

1st shootout

It will be my first shoot out, hopefully everything holds together, only 800 miles away what could possibly happen?

It will be my first shoot out, hopefully everything holds together, only 800 miles away what could possibly happen?

I'm not even going to go there. I'm still smarting from the 'what could go wrong' last year. Spent three days dedicated to the shootout and never got south of Ohio.
Alan

it will be my first shoot out as well. My cousin agreed to come with me, following the SC up in my daily driver (you know, just in case). He is a car guy too, and even owned a SC for a brief time back 10 years ago. The trip is about 450 miles each way. I have driven the car about 4000 miles since the motor was rebuilt a few years back, but never more than 180 miles in one day. She should be good for it. Anyways, Im really excited about the shootout.

If anyone is in need of a hotel room I have a reservation at the hotel still. If no one needs it I am going to cancel it.

Registrations will remain open until 10/9, the only thing at this point is we cant be certain we will have a tshirt for people.

I also updated the registration list in the first post.

Rob,
So glad you are going to be attending for the first time. I will warn you though it is addicting! LOL

Make sure you say hello! Look for the only Orange Crush Pearl colored SC.

Smitty

~~~

What has just happened? Did the world just fall off of it's axis. Do I see Duane Nettles actually racing at this years shootout?? OMG say it is true!!.

Now the real question Duane what are you racing? SRT-10 Hennessy powered Dodge Truck or White SC??

LOL Smitty

Back