2015 Shootout Registration is OPEN

I hate to be one of the guys removed from the list of cars, but I'll be there in human form. I just don't have my whip finished yet. Not enough time for anything! It'll be finished next year!

What has just happened? Did the world just fall off of it's axis. Do I see Duane Nettles actually racing at this years shootout?? OMG say it is true!!.

Now the real question Duane what are you racing? SRT-10 Hennessy powered Dodge Truck or White SC??

LOL Smitty

You will have to wait and see.

What has just happened? Did the world just fall off of it's axis. Do I see Duane Nettles actually racing at this years shootout?? OMG say it is true!!.

Now the real question Duane what are you racing? SRT-10 Hennessy powered Dodge Truck or White SC??

LOL Smitty

Does the nitrous oxide kit even work on his SC or is it for looks only?..............:rolleyes:

Attending

I plan on showing up early Sunday morning to watch and try the Cobra down the track once or twice. Looking forward to seeing the crew... it's been a while.

Mike

I see my name on the list! I need some volunteers to push my car off the trailer as its missing a few things. Lol. See you guys there. Dark days are over for me.

push?? heck no...

I see my name on the list! I need some volunteers to push my car off the trailer as its missing a few things. Lol. See you guys there. Dark days are over for me.

I got a winch so we can pull it off and back on again.:cool:.. as well as a tow strap..:eek:.. I need them both some times...lol.....Rich:D

Back