New owner in Nebraska! GBR!!!

RSPettigrew

Hi all,

I picked up an 89 SC last week and am really liking it so far. The car has a couple issues but nothing major has been found yet. I just wanted to say hello and get suggestions on thing to lookout for on these. Also if anyone has a spare antenna or, knows where I could get one and, could send it to me ill pay you for it. Let me know.

Hi all,

I picked up an 89 SC last week and am really liking it so far. The car has a couple issues but nothing major has been found yet. I just wanted to say hello and get suggestions on thing to lookout for on these. Also if anyone has a spare antenna or, knows where I could get one and, could send it to me ill pay you for it. Let me know.

Welcome to the forms. Don't have an antenna but some will have what you need

Ken

Hi all,

Look on the for sale forum or start a thread on the wanted forum.........Welcome to the world of Supercoupes where there are highs and lows but it's all fun.............:rolleyes:

Back