94 sc auto

pock1

new to the flock...94 sc blk with tan int.90k . car was red.but was painted in blk. got this a month ago out of NC. car does have a few issues .check engine light and airbag was flashing.the plan was........to fly down .and drive back to ny.ive been looking for a 94-95 in my price range ( $2.500 ) but couldn't find and local. all the 94-95 were all out of state:( 3 choices.....Muskegon, mich. 12hrs 20 mins. cinn ohio. 10 hrs. 30 mins. and charlotte nc. 9hrs 15 mind drive to ny . new paint, tires, battery, headlites and corners, belts/hoses. I check the codes.....#14 front crash modules, and code #22.safri short to battery . I I found out the the front crash mod was the 2 modules the are att to the front bumper. I don't know what the other is.any 1 seen this before? thx tony.

codes

According to this chart [ http://www.njtacc.com/tech/eec_codes.html ]:

• 14 is C Profile Ignition Pickup circuit failure
  • 22 is O,C,R Manifold Absolute/Baro Pressure Sensor out of range

oh ok. I had the codes scanned by a body shop who had the snap on code reader. when I scan for engine codes....no weren't any, but the airbag a 2 codes.i think I still have a few parts left from my old 95sc and see what I can get straighted out.

codes

so I looked at the codes in the book and found that code 22 is ....O,C,R manifold absolute/baro pressure senser out of range.......BAP senser. code 14 ignition profile pickup circuit... is that the dis or coil pack?

Back