will 94-98 mustang 3.8 ignition wires fit an SC ? and sparkplug queston

looks like they probably would. the coil pack is in about the same place just opposite side. i used wires from a 96 na v6 bird before.

I hope so because the price of these and these are 50$ shipped and 10.2mm vs 10mm sc specific wires are minimum ive found 102$

can anyone chime in on fitment..? to me, id think they fit because it looks like the mustangs ignition wires would have to be reversed meaning the wires that go on the passengers side of the stang would go on the drivers side of the Tbird. reason id think that is because the position oif the coil on the mustang vs the Tbird. instead of being down and to the right of the center of engine its down to the left..could I be wrong?
I refuse to pay the sc specific prices, they are CRAZY..just like how I made a 3in intake out of black pvc pipes and its better routed and everything over the ones that sell for our car for 200$+ and I made a front lip that looks GREAT, was something off the roof lol but its rear lip fit on perfectly..ille post pics of all my homemade sc integrated stuff.

well, I just bought oem motorcraft plugs and im going to order these wires and update this when I get or don't get them on, lets hope for the best because this will be YET ANOTHER cheap upgrade I found for our cars..

Last edited:
There is no reason they shouldn't fit the only thing that makes the SC "different" is the Coil Pack, so any 3.8 DIS waste spark wires should work.

Well, O'reilly's list SC length as: 21, 26, 26, 28, 31, 37 Inch
98 Mustang as: 17, 21, 27, 29, 39, 39 Inch

Though Mustangs are the same as the 94-97 3.8 Tbird.

There is no reason they shouldn't fit the only thing that makes the SC "different" is the Coil Pack, so any 3.8 DIS waste spark wires should work.

Well, O'reilly's list SC length as: 21, 26, 26, 28, 31, 37 Inch
98 Mustang as: 17, 21, 27, 29, 39, 39 Inch

Though Mustangs are the same as the 94-97 3.8 Tbird.

thanks man ! always better to be a little long that short....I see 2 wires are shorter I hope I can just route em.if my current wires are routed like stock I see plenty of room for a re-route for the shorter wires.
when all my "cheapo" mods are done ima make a thread about it and hopefully start saving some new sc owners money on the mods..

Last edited:
Back