90 SC radiator

flowerse123

Thieves cut my radiator out with the intercooler bracket. They cut the lines & hoses too... looking to buy replacements

90 radiator

What kind of repair is needed? Is it the plastic tank that leaks? Does it need recoring. Please give me a accurate description so I can in form the radiator shop to find out the price I will have to pay for the repairs. Thanks for you info, Eddie Also how much are you asking for the radiator? Thanks again

What kind of repair is needed? Is it the plastic tank that leaks? Does it need recoring. Please give me a accurate description so I can in form the radiator shop to find out the price I will have to pay for the repairs. Thanks for you info, Eddie Also how much are you asking for the radiator? Thanks again

I have no plastic it's all brass and copper I believe and I'd say recore it was new and started leaking in top tank by the rad cap had it fixed then the core had a couple pieces break off around the bottom tank.was a rock auto rad.i now have a v8 rad aluminum core with plastic tanks I'd say $60 including shipping and ic bracket.id ask more but it needs repaired.thats ~~~~~~ who would take ur radiator of all things I can do 60 unless shipping is crazy bc of the size I have an old box to ship it in too I can send u pics if u want I'm at 717 479 2704

Last edited:
Monday

I have no plastic it's all brass and copper I believe and I'd say recore it was new and started leaking in top tank by the rad cap had it fixed then the core had a couple pieces break off around the bottom tank.was a rock auto rad.i now have a v8 rad aluminum core with plastic tanks I'd say $60 including shipping and ic bracket.id ask more but it needs repaired.thats ~~~~~~ who would take ur radiator of all things I can do 60 unless shipping is crazy bc of the size I have an old box to ship it in too I can send u pics if u want I'm at 717 479 2704

I will message you Monday evening. Thanks

How & when do I pay you for the radiator?

I will message you Monday evening. Thanks

Radiator shop says they can't say without looking at it on how much the repair. If you are sure it can be repaired let's go ahead and make the deal. It will help get the SC back on the road after years of sitting. Thanks3

I bought one off ebay for 110 shipped, same exact design a griffen. WORKS phenomenal ! it didn't have the bracket but I did find the intercooler can be supported into the core support with just longer bolts..
I even made the 89-93 radiator fit my 94 with very minimal modding.

Back