New Personal best last night!

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Hey Everyone,
Proud to say I have finally managed to attain a new personal best last night at Memphis International Raceway.

it was roughly 85 degrees and very muggy last night so I was pleased with the results.

After some adjustments on the tune I managed to squeeze out a 12.290 @ 111.16 mph on motor only which is fine with me, considering the weather conditions so it was time to turn on the juice.

After some shift adjustments I was able to run a new personal best by a long shot!

Best pass was a 11.79 @ 118.59!! Needless to say I was very pleased. Car ran perfectly all night and transmission finally shifted perfectly at the right place.

Was unable to apply the nitrous right off the line as it roasted the tires, so will need some better slicks for sure.

Looking forward to running a little faster with cooler weather at the shootout!

See everyone in a few weeks.

Smitty

Nice run Smitty..............how big of a shot are you spraying? My car with the MPx gained a full second with a 100 shot.

It is pretty conservative with only a 75 shot. My window switch wasn't working properly, so i would actually have to flip the activate switch after I got rolling and just before 2nd gear! Tried hitting it right off the line and spun the tires badly and had to get out of it, so it was a wasted run, but at least I learned a lot that night.

Fixed the window switch issue this weekend and hope to do some quick test and tuning on Wednesday night here locally.

Thanks,
Smitty

Awesome man! Lets see some video!

Will do!

I have them on my computer and need to edit for length and upload them on Youtube.

One is an 11.90 pass beeting a Vette and the other is the 11.79 pass beating a Mustang. They are both in the left lane on those runs.

Smitty

Last edited:
NICE times and EVEN NICER LOOKING CAR, I have always wanted and wondered what that color would look like on these and yours looks amazing.

Back