Shootout host hotel sold out

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
Just an FYI: the Ramada is out of rooms for the Shootout . I had to book at the Inn at Mt. Sterling, which is next door to the Ramada.

http://www.innatmtsterling.com/

Their online reservation system is pretty bad, but I was able to call and get a room.

The hotel is booked but our block still has rooms available until 2 weeks before Oct. 8th then the open rooms will be released. I just reserved my room minutes ago.

The hotel is booked but our block still has rooms available until 2 weeks before Oct. 8th then the open rooms will be released. I just reserved my room minutes ago.

That's annoying. I told the girl on the phone I was part of our group...

I didn't get a confirmation number when I reserved. Did anyone else?

Booked a room yesterday morning. All they had was non smoking with 2 double beds. Got a confirmation number from them.

I just got a room at the host hotel (and a confirmation number).

If you call the hotel and they say they're booked full, be sure to mention the Shootout has a block of rooms reserved. I think I got a new girl on the phone...I could hear her asking questions to a manager or someone about how to complete the reservation.

Edit: mods, feel free to alter the title to something like "Shootout Hotel Info" since the the current title is inaccurate.

While the hotel is definitely not sold out yet approximately 80% of the rooms in our block have been booked.

If you want to stay in the hotel with the group you should act now and reserve your rooms.

The block is held for us until 9/24 but it is looking like the block will sell out before then and all the other rooms in the hotel for that weekend are sold.

Back