For sale/WTB at the Shootout

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
Thought it would be a good idea to have a Shootout-specific thread here so people can pick stuff up at the Shootout instead of paying for shipping. That said, mods if you think it's out of place, feel free to move it to the classifieds.

Wanted:

Gray NON-ILLUMINATED sun visors with no tears.

94-95 dome light lens

Long shot: gray non-sunroof headliner, complete, no folds, tears, etc.

For sale:

Addco 1-1/8" rear sway bar and bushings. Black powdercoated. In good shape, but I don't need it anymore. Sells for around $200 new; I'll take $100.

If you have any of these parts or want the sway bar, please PM me.

Last edited:
Thought it would be a good idea to have a Shootout-specific thread here so people can pick stuff up at the Shootout instead of paying for shipping. That said, mods if you think it's out of place, feel free to move it to the classifieds.

Wanted:

Gray NON-ILLUMINATED sun visors with no tears.

94-95 dome light lens

Long shot: gray headliner, complete, no folds, tears, etc.

For sale:

Addco 1-1/8" rear sway bar and bushings. Black powdercoated. In good shape, but I don't need it anymore. Sells for around $200 new; I'll take $100.

If you have any of these parts or want the sway bar, please PM me.

Will - are you looking for a sunroof headliner? If so, what year? I have a 93 gray sunroof headliner that is in probably 7/10 shape. I don't remember seeing any tears or nasty spots.

Will - are you looking for a sunroof headliner? If so, what year? I have a 93 gray sunroof headliner that is in probably 7/10 shape. I don't remember seeing any tears or nasty spots.

Sorry, I should have specified: non-sunroof headliner. I'll edit my post.

Wheels/tires for sale and I need axles

Would like to buy a couple extra axles if someone can spare a few.

I have my silver 17 x 7 factory SC lug nut pattern cobra wheels/tires for sale. These are in great shape 9/10 and are actual ford part numbers. I have toyo proxes 4 tires on them, 235/55/17's. The rears are getting a bit low on tread but will run for a while yet. See my garage for pics of the 89 sc if you are interested. $600

Chris Homan

Would like to buy a couple extra axles if someone can spare a few.

I have my silver 17 x 7 factory SC lug nut pattern cobra wheels/tires for sale. These are in great shape 9/10 and are actual ford part numbers. I have toyo proxes 4 tires on them, 235/55/17's. The rears are getting a bit low on tread but will run for a while yet. See my garage for pics of the 89 sc if you are interested. $600

Chris Homan

I've got plenty of axles, Chris. :)

I've got plenty of axles, Chris. :)

Matt, just let me know how much you want for a couple and bring some with you. I need some spares both for the SC event and where ever else I decide to race. I have a spare but its only good enough to get me home! I just caught it before it twisted off completely!

chris

Ive got s good 89/93 hood red and a 93 decklid both in good shape for cheap delivered to shootout
send me a pm if interested

I have an 89 ABS unit if someone needs a unit or wants one for parts. It was rebuilt about 3 years ago, accumulator is the same age. It worked when I swapped over to the vacuum brakes. Also have the Abs computer if anyone needs one. Asking 175 for the Abs unit 25 for the controller.

3rd brake light

third brake light, need 2 light sockets..mine are melted:eek:

possibly a non broken drivers door inner panel

Back