A couple of my latest projects

racecougar

In addition to working on the '65 C10 nearly every weekend and even some weeknights, I've been tackling a couple of projects over the past month that I've wanted to get to for quite some time.

First up, a new coffee table for the family room. It's the spare Teksid aluminum 4.6L block and "B" 32-valve heads for the Coug, which goes well with the 32V camshaft lamps on the end tables. I figured it would be a safe way to store the spare block and heads while freeing up some space in the shop.

Secondly, the Coug received a decent update to its interior. New Corbeau GTS II seats, reupholstered door panels with black microsuede inserts and black carpet, reupholstered rear speaker panels done in black microsuede, black carpeted rear package shelf, and milled/engraved chrome door sills. It's finally looking the way I've wanted it to.

Love the table, going to attempt to do an SC engine the same way for our basement with the engine that's coming out of my car.

All that room needs now is a wine rack...

htup-1203-13%2Bhonda-performance-development-facility%2Bblock-table.jpg

hey need info plzs

I did the mustang hud swap to my 94 cougar I was wondering what you did for the brake lines. Did you use mustang brake lies or modify the calipers to work with the stock cougar lines? Can i buy aftermarket ones to use as lines?

I did the mustang hud swap to my 94 cougar I was wondering what you did for the brake lines. Did you use mustang brake lies or modify the calipers to work with the stock cougar lines? Can i buy aftermarket ones to use as lines?

Not sure if you meant to post this on another thread? I have slightly modified brake lines from a '97 non-ABS MN12 on my '90 XR7, as I switched to that general system (master cylinder, booster, and prop valves). The front calipers are V6/GT PBR's, the rears are stock '94 Mark VIII units, the hoses are stainless from Classic Tube, and the bolt pattern is the stock 5x4.25".

Back