October 17th - 2nd annual BBQ at Bry's - West Milford, NJ

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
Wow it's almost October already huh...? I'm thinking this time we're going to clean up all my leaves instead of a blower swap on Phil's car... :p :D I hope to see everyone that attended last year and some new faces too. Please bring your drink of choice or a side/dessert. Going to try for some group shots by the reservoir this year so try and bring your T-Bird or at least something on the MN-12/FN-10 chassis.

It would be great to have you there Chris.

Keep in mind that although the start time is 2 I'm fine with anyone showing up anytime after 10, especially for people like you making a long ride.

Well doesn't look like I'll be making this. Our trip to Fl didn't happen this past weekend. So that Oct date is the new planned date to go to FL.

I'll be there. I'm still dealing with some issues on the MarkVIII, so no guarantees I'll be in an MN12/FN10, but I'll try.

Can someone give me an address and number.

It looks like the XR7 will not be ready by then. All I got is my 415 HP daily driver... That is if the body shop finishes my modifications by then...

Save miller some wings also help him up out of his chair he,s old

He needs a cane but 2 cheap 2 get 1 treat him well as he,s doesn,t get out much ...sure he,ll have a good time ;)

Back