2015 Shootout registration deadline....

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
We have to place the order for 2015 Shootout t-shirts this weekend, so deadline for registering and getting a Shootout T-shirt is Friday (09-25-15) at midnight.

As always we will order some extra shirts in various sizes, but you will not be guaranteed to receive the correct size or to even get a t-shirt if registering later than Sept 25th.

Thanks, David

PS: Our hotel room block closes on the Tuesday 29th, so get your room booked this week and be sure to tell them you are with the Shootout group.

Last edited:
Registration #'s

I will post this here as well:

All right folks!
Here it is only 16 days left until the shootout and we only have 24 people registered to attend and only 16 registered racers?

Firstly calling out Brian Oatway............. Mod 1 Really ! LOL What are you driving it backwards?? Were you trying to sneak that one in! LOL

What is up with all the slackers? There are lots of names not listed that need to be. Understand that there are always fluxes in attendance numbers, but this is rather short. List was updated only 3 days ago, so it should be fairly accurate.

To name a few missing names:

Kevin Leitem, Chris Keggan, Chris Vining, Casey McCarty, Keith Nichols, Ken Wagner, John Ludorf, Mike Tuck, Tony Serno, Ira Robinson, Phillip, Dave and Connie Dalke, Ricardo Alfonseca, Kevin McMahan, Micak Miller, Rod Maksimovich, Chris Homan, Mike Puckett, Sarah Lichtsinn, Bruce Burns, Kurt Sunday, Bill Evanoff, Jeff Bratton!

Not to mention all the new folks that have yet to attend a SC/XR7 Shootout!

Anyway you all get the idea. Gas prices are lower than they have been in a long while! Hotel cost is $50 lower a night that last year! Whats up??

Understand there are always going to be circumstances that prevent attending so no need to explain your absense, just looking very thin for this years attendance roster.

Come on folks this is our one time a year event that we are in control of and this is the kind of response and participation it gets.

Come on folks lets support this event!!

Smitty

Last edited:
Timmy G is getting married so we wont be at the shootout. i may feel froggy and come over sunday but i doubt it.

Timmy G is getting married so we wont be at the shootout. i may feel froggy and come over sunday but i doubt it.

Yeah, yeah, weddings are one of those things I guess I can let slide!! :) Congrats Tim!!

You better start saying ribbet, ribbet!! LOL

See Ya!

Smitty

Smitty,

Car runs, but not well enough to race. I took the time off but need the time to finish a garage to store the cars for the winter. Should be ready to go for next year and will have two cars to chose from if all goes well. Hope everyone has a great time and hopefully some new bests.

John

Smitty,

Car runs, but not well enough to race. I took the time off but need the time to finish a garage to store the cars for the winter. Should be ready to go for next year and will have two cars to chose from if all goes well. Hope everyone has a great time and hopefully some new bests.

John

Boo! Was looking forward to seeing you again - it's been how many Shootouts since the last time? You brought that flat bed with two cars and I think I drove your Mark VIII? Something along those lines.

Boo! Was looking forward to seeing you again - it's been how many Shootouts since the last time? You brought that flat bed with two cars and I think I drove your Mark VIII? Something along those lines.

Pat,
I remember John and Dave Sabados coming down together too with that flat bed, man was it tricky loading them back up. A few nerve racking moments for sure!! :eek:

Hi Pat,
I remember you driving the car to the track too. I hope to make it next year. Have to get David up here for some tuning.

Smitty. It was tricky to load had to get the right angle.

John

Back