jason's 35th sc poject

Well some good progress thanks to jim. Kept chasing code 19. Replaced everything in the ignition system. Ending up being a bad ecc. Now to to work on the idle tunr. Then in the next few weeks. Take it to get exhaust fixed and new tranny adjusted. Then break in the new motor. Then chomp on some kitty cat. Oh and i have 03 cobra wheels. Im gettin slicks for the stock wheels.

I wouldn't do any tuning at all until your exhaust is done. If you do you will have to re do it as soon as the exhaust or any other major changes are made.

I wouldn't do any tuning at all until your exhaust is done. If you do you will have to re do it as soon as the exhaust or any other major changes are made.

That. Any exhaust leak pre-o2 will make it untunable.

Kitty's here waiting or a run...

ryan the leak is under the drivers seat. where the 2 halves meet. but its getting fixed next Friday. Jacob shut up please. dalke has been tuning it

well I got the exahaust and ac done and the tranny adjusted.
got 120 miles on it so far. the alternator ~~~~ the bed this morning.
waiting on a new ford one. then can continue driving and dalke tuning the rest.
car runs great so far.

well I got the exahaust and ac done and the tranny adjusted.
got 120 miles on it so far. the alternator ~~~~ the bed this morning.
waiting on a new ford one. then can continue driving and dalke tuning the rest.
car runs great so far.

Is Dalke coming to KC to tune yours? Be happy to spend sometime and let him tune mine as well.

got the alternator fixed and intercooler resealed better with Teflon gaskets.
me and jim took it out for a data log session so dalke can tweak the tune some more.
then the abs relay quit. dammit it. bird of prey I have qh. so I just data log it and send it to dalke then he tweaks it and I just reload the new tune

got the alternator fixed and intercooler resealed better with Teflon gaskets.
me and jim took it out for a data log session so dalke can tweak the tune some more.
then the abs relay quit. dammit it. bird of prey I have qh. so I just data log it and send it to dalke then he tweaks it and I just reload the new tune

I had alot of problems with leaks with the teflon gaskets. They are nice as far as not having to clean up silicone when you take it apart but i NEVER had a leak when i'd clean everything and use a little RTV. Surprisingly the teflon gasket on the top was what always leaked not the ones on the IC tubes. Keep an eye on the top to blower seal mine leaked on the back by the bypass very hard to find.

got the car weighed 3840
cruise control fixed still have to fix abs. fix valve cover and reseal ic.
need to still fix cold idle and weird lean issues at cold idle. get passenger side window redone for a second time. the back window still needs the rest of the old tint off and redone.
need more mufflers to damn loud
need better radiator and stock gauge all of a sudden runs max hot 90 percent of the time.
oh and first gear is useless

13043284_1181431678534245_240125566123819692_n.jpg13043535_1181431698534243_6623319191426200757_n.jpg
still have the same muffler from mandrel bendz. but to get this to fit the 90 correctly. we had to redo the front half. rehang the back half. because when it was on the 89. the shop ~~~~ed it all up. It cost me 1000 to get it done right

its getting there but needs mufflers at the back. holy ~~~~ its loud. need to finish the paint and body. get these other small problems fixed. oh and 255/50/17 are still not enough tire

got the car weighed 3840
cruise control fixed still have to fix abs. fix valve cover and reseal ic.
need to still fix cold idle and weird lean issues at cold idle. get passenger side window redone for a second time. the back window still needs the rest of the old tint off and redone.
need more mufflers to damn loud
need better radiator and stock gauge all of a sudden runs max hot 90 percent of the time.
oh and first gear is useless

Still running a all alluminum radiator? I swapped mine for a new oem unit
and all the cooling problems went away! I can run ac in traffic now and I have
a big fmic out in front blocking air.

I was going to go that way but came across an oe radiator new in the mustang
75$ and gave it a try. The radiator express stuff is garbage and caused
my car to overheat for years! I recomend looking into some 05/10 oem mustang
gt mufflers. They fit well and can be picked up cheap. Zero drone , nice flow and they
sound better than any muffler I have had on my car.

Mine Now! Hope that's a good thing.

Been out of it a while. I guess I'm back into it now. I'm now the proud owner of this project! Lol

Nice car !! Welcome to the forum. How are things in Salina? Grew up there. Central class of 1979.
Creighton

Back