**** Cancelled **** Not the track, just me attending

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
I got too busy this afternoon and the track moved up the gate and racing times. I just can't comfortably get there and race without running around like crazy. So I have decided to wait until Spring to race again.

Although I'm not a fan of the Midnight Madness program because of how crowded the pits are, this appears to be my best opportunity to try and better the 11.60 I ran at the Shootout this year. The current forecast looks favorable (for now). The event runs from 7pm-1am. I hope to get there before the gates open so I can get a decent spot in the pits and get through Tech early.

Let me know if anybody else is planning on attending.

Last edited:
Hey Kurt,
Good luck on trying to better that Shootout time. I know how you feel. I am going to try for Beechbend (Bowling Green) on the 7th or 14th of November before they close for the season to see if a little cooler weather will let me drop into the 10's before they kick me off the track! Never thought I would be saying that! LOL Looks like it might be time to invest in some more safety equipment after all!

It is only a 5 hour T&T window so they may not tech too hard. We'll have to see.

How far is Gateway from you? I have about an hour and 15 to get to bowling green track.

Take Care,
Smitty

Gateway is only about 30 minutes from me. I'm just hoping the weather holds out and isn't too cold for decent track prep.

Back