figured out how to post pics

Welcome !

If you re-size your pictures to around 1025 x 768 pixels you will be able to upload photos direct from your computer instead of having to host them on Photobucket or other places. That is also a good size for the pictures you send to Photobucket and other hosting places, because it will fit most computer screens without having to scroll side to side or up and down to see entire image.

David

Welcome !

If you re-size your pictures to around 1025 x 768 pixels you will be able to upload photos direct from your computer instead of having to host them on Photobucket or other places. That is also a good size for the pictures you send to Photobucket and other hosting places, because it will fit most computer screens without having to scroll side to side or up and down to see entire image.

David

Awesome thanks David !!!!!!!

moonlight blue...very nice. Have a very soft spot for that color...that was the color of my very first SC.

Any pix of the interior? I see a tbird emblem in the leather so I assume those are one of Bill's replacement covers?

PS....doggy's cool!

I can get pics of the interior. I think the seats are stock but I could be wrong. They are tweed on the bottom and vinyl or leather on top.

Thanks shes a good pup

nice looking sc, im in northern ct where in ct are you located? those are stock seats by the way, the tweed vinyl combo was a very nice option to have, i wish i had those in my 93.

nice looking sc, im in northern ct where in ct are you located? those are stock seats by the way, the tweed vinyl combo was a very nice option to have, i wish i had those in my 93.

Im in south windsor now but grew up in ellington. I see you're in windsor locks. Ive spent my fair share of time in windsor locks , up at bradley , when I was in the air gaurd.

Yes I like the interior package very much. I was really set on leather but I havent seen many that have held up well. The tweed seems pretty rugged and the vinyl is still in great shape.

Now if I could just find someone to paint it in Ct that doesnt want $7, 500 just to look at it and the " we'll see it could go higher" disclaimer that always follows.

Ive had some lower quotes but id be taking a shot in the dark with the outcome.

I think im just going to prep it piece by piece and then have someone shoot it.

Back